X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_Sa94gCzg

One of my favorites.

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    I remember Johnny and Dave. Wow, I am getting old.

And I remember when Joan Rivers was fill in host.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
      Lmao that is hilarious!!!! Reminds you how rough of a sport football was back then.

Comment

I actually preferred Letterman at one point over Leno, but at some point, it just was not funny anymore...

Its like someone said, he's probably too rich and old to care.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          I actually preferred Letterman at one point over Leno, but at some point, it just was not funny anymore...

Its like someone said, he's probably too rich and old to care.
          I liked Letterman back in the early '80s, but his humor got old very quickly. I got bored watching him after a couple of years.

Johnny was great, he's the icon of late night talk shows. No one will ever come close to him, although Leno did a great job succeeding him. I'm looking forward to Jay's primetime show in the fall. I'm not sure if I'll watch Conan much. He's alright, but his humor is a bit too sophomoric for me.
          sigpic

Comment

I for one am excited to see Jay go. I'm stoked to have Conan take over. He's always been way more funny than Jay.

I always hated when I was excited for the Tonight Show to come on to watch Carson and then Leno shows up because Johnny took the night off. I've never been too into Jay, maybe it's because of that fact: he was Johnny's fill in and he didn't fill in very well.

*shrugs*

Good riddance Jay.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
              :clap: That was FN great! Just made my day better with all the laughter! I will always love Johnny the best. I do like Jay as well but Johnny...he was the best! I guess its because I grow up watching him. He was a great reason for getting to stay up a little late on school nights.
              sigpic

Comment

Art Donovan is actually still alive, he's 83 and did some charity work for the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund last year.

Glad you enjoyed it!
                Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
                :clap: That was FN great! Just made my day better with all the laughter! I will always love Johnny the best. I do like Jay as well but Johnny...he was the best! I guess its because I grow up watching him. He was a great reason for getting to stay up a little late on school nights.

Comment

This is so amazing because NOOOOOOOO ONE thought you could do it. I mean NOOOO OONE.

Comment

I felt the need to bump this and state how much I love Conan. I am rather disappointed that he's toned his entrance down a bit and some of his bits are more appropriate (come on, the inappropriateness is what makes it hilarious) but I didn't expect it to be just like Late Night. He's still the funniest though. He can interview and improvise, unlike Fallon. Jimmy has improved lately, but his monologue and interviews are terrible and awkward. I love The Roots, but he gets no help from them either. He's a sketch comedy kind of guy and can't improvise like Conan can.

Co Co Christopher is my hero.

Comment

With all this controversy NBC is having I had a thought... Well more like wishful thinking but with Conan leaving more than likely leaving NBC wouldn't it be a perfect match for Fox to pick him up and let him compete with Jay and Letterman?

To me Conan's hilarious humor just fits Fox's style for me.

Anyways wherever Conan goes I'll be a big fan.. And it also looks like Fallon is keeping his mouth shut because without that job he wouldn't have any.

Comment

Working...
                      X