Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunslinger, P.I. for Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gunslinger, P.I. for Sale

    Okay, since I think it's against the C.O.C. to promote stuff or whatever I'd just like to say that for those of you who know what I'm talking about, Gunslinger, P.I. is now available for sale online on two different websites.

    If you'd like more information or the links please PM me and I will let you know the details.

    This is exciting for us just because we get that much closer to doing things more legit. It just feels cool.
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  • #2
    Hrmm:

    This is exciting for us just because we get that much closer to doing things more legit.
    You're personally involved in this project?

    Okay, so maybe I'm over-stepping my bounds here, and it wouldn't be the first time.

    I don't think we have a "no pimping yourself" policy. What we have is an anti-spam policy. We let people sell tickets on here. We let them sell jerseys. We let people buy and sell BBQs to each other.

    We certainly are not open for "retail distributors" to use as their ad agency, but "Joe Schmoe from Denver" is welcome to do so with his pals from the community, as far as I can tell.

    For the record, if it wasn't okay, this thread wouldn't be okay either because despite the absence of direct links, it's still an ad and only serves to circumvent a rule.

    In this case however, I don't think pimping yourself is against the rules.

    In other words, if this is a project you personally are involved in, share.

    If this is an ad on behalf of something you are not directly involved with then remove your entire post - which shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

    Make sense?

    In the future, if you have questions about this stuff, PM one of the staff. At least then you can blame us.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alastor View Post
      Hrmm:



      You're personally involved in this project?

      Okay, so maybe I'm over-stepping my bounds here, and it wouldn't be the first time.

      I don't think we have a "no pimping yourself" policy. What we have is an anti-spam policy. We let people sell tickets on here. We let them sell jerseys. We let people buy and sell BBQs to each other.

      We certainly are not open for "retail distributors" to use as their ad agency, but "Joe Schmoe from Denver" is welcome to do so with his pals from the community, as far as I can tell.

      For the record, if it wasn't okay, this thread wouldn't be okay either because despite the absence of direct links, it's still an ad and only serves to circumvent a rule.

      In this case however, I don't think pimping yourself is against the rules.

      In other words, if this is a project you personally are involved in, share.

      If this is an ad on behalf of something you are not directly involved with then remove your entire post - which shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

      Make sense?

      In the future, if you have questions about this stuff, PM one of the staff. At least then you can blame us.
      lol... well I always blame LT anyway. Thanks for the clarity Alastor. I just remember seeing something when i re-read the conduct.

      as for my involvement... uh, quite so. In fact I'd say I was the second-most involved person in the project. Co-Produced, co-edited and even composed the score for the film. Not to mention I play the second-biggest role in the movie itself.

      Ask chazoe. we sent him a copy already.

      in that case, here are the links:

      We Prefer You Purchase From Here.

      We prefer this because we actually get more back personally from this site but...


      But If You're More Comfortable With Amazon...
      sigpic

      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        Hrmm:



        You're personally involved in this project?

        Okay, so maybe I'm over-stepping my bounds here, and it wouldn't be the first time.

        I don't think we have a "no pimping yourself" policy. What we have is an anti-spam policy. We let people sell tickets on here. We let them sell jerseys. We let people buy and sell BBQs to each other.

        We certainly are not open for "retail distributors" to use as their ad agency, but "Joe Schmoe from Denver" is welcome to do so with his pals from the community, as far as I can tell.

        For the record, if it wasn't okay, this thread wouldn't be okay either because despite the absence of direct links, it's still an ad and only serves to circumvent a rule.

        In this case however, I don't think pimping yourself is against the rules.

        In other words, if this is a project you personally are involved in, share.

        If this is an ad on behalf of something you are not directly involved with then remove your entire post - which shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

        Make sense?

        In the future, if you have questions about this stuff, PM one of the staff. At least then you can blame us.
        the part in bold is great news to me. I am a little low on cash in the pocket right now, and I would really like it if someone would PM me if they are interested in purchasing some "barely used" underwear.

        It will come at a great price!
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

        Comment


        • #5
          Excellent! And congratulations!

          Now... What the Hell is it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            Excellent! And congratulations!

            Now... What the Hell is it?
            hahaha. well it's a culmination of a three year journey we took and called it "film school" in the process.

            it's a western hit with some sci-fi, fantasy, detective noir and interwoven with that of a mobster flick.... and Knight Riderish co-stars...

            yeah.... *shrugs* we've never been very good at describing the plot of Gunslinger, P.I.
            sigpic

            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              it's a western hit with some sci-fi, fantasy, detective noir and interwoven with that of a mobster flick.... and Knight Riderish co-stars...
              So it's anime minus the cartoons?

              Comment

              Working...
              X