Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I've been waiting for this game for years. Problem is I'm not really at a point in my life where I'll have time to play it.
    Some friends of mine are saying the same thing. Not necessarily because of real-life situations, but because they'll be stuck with Cataclysm for the foreseeable future.

In any case, I'll be picking it up when it comes out. Hope to see some of ya'll on there with me.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      I've been waiting for this game for years. Problem is I'm not really at a point in my life where I'll have time to play it.
      Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Yeah.... this is me.
      I will play enough for both of you

I'm done with warcraft so I need a new game to play. Galaxies was terribly broken so I'm super excited for Bioware's take on the MMO.

I'm just wondering what end-game content will be like. Jedi's aren't notoriously known for being dungeon raiders. Maybe will find some more old Sith lord tombs.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        I will play enough for both of you

I'm done with warcraft so I need a new game to play. Galaxies was terribly broken so I'm super excited for Bioware's take on the MMO.

I'm just wondering what end-game content will be like. Jedi's aren't notoriously known for being dungeon raiders. Maybe will find some more old Sith lord tombs.
        Galaxies was great before that damn update dismantled it.

Comment

any body see the other trailer for it?

wish this was on consoles instead

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
            any body see the other trailer for it?

wish this was on consoles instead
            MMOs on consoles are generally terrible. There is just so much going on that you cannot layout the entire game to such few buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
              MMOs on consoles are generally terrible. There is just so much going on that you cannot layout the entire game to such few buttons.
              i know but i dont have a computer good enough to play computer games

Comment

Working...
              X