Top 5 Super Hero Movies of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    RB... I said super HERO, not super POWER...

Despite not having super POWERS, Batman and Iron Man are technically classified as Super Heroes.

Oh, and I do believe Bat Man required assistance from GL when going toe-to-toe with Supes. :salute!: (at least in the book *I* saw.)

What would be on the rest of your list? That's one I'm curious to see!
    hahaha. well, he's gone up against him more than just the time in The Dark Knight Returns, although that was a pretty sick battle.

Anyway, the first three are easy:

1. TDK
    2. BB
    3. IM

but... 4 and 5? hmmm. *rubs chin*

4. hmmm. well i dunno yet. i'll have to think about this. most of them suck.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      hahaha. well, he's gone up against him more than just the time in The Dark Knight Returns, although that was a pretty sick battle.

Anyway, the first three are easy:

1. TDK
      2. BB
      3. IM

but... 4 and 5? hmmm. *rubs chin*

4. hmmm. well i dunno yet. i'll have to think about this. most of them suck.

LT.

TD

Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Ok, how about a wee little deviation here.

If you could pick ONE comic to make into a movie, what would it be?
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post

We 3 or Y: The Last Man
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Oh, that's easy... Iron Man... oh, wait...

Comment

1. The Dark Knight
              2. Superman Doomsday
              3. Batman Begins
              4. Justice League: The New Frontier
              5. Iron Man

Though with Green Lantern: First Flight coming out in July that could change things. Really looking forward to the GL movie that's coming out in 2011 too.
              Last edited by Nightwing; 06-04-2009, 09:35 AM.
              Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

um... actually, both Transformers and Underworld don't really follow what I was looking for. While they are great movies, and could be argued that they are Super Hero movies, I was looking more for characters brought from comic books to the big screen... like Blade. Blade was a Marvel comic book hero, so Blade works.

Pssst..... Bronc... pretty sure he was being facetious!
                I was?

So was I
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
                  So was I
                  I thought with the LT references you would know. Sheese! With the way you guys are in LTs thread, I thought you would get it.

They tried to make a funny
                  I gave them some honey
                  all they wanted was money
                  now Im cloudy instead of sunny
                  sigpic

Comment

um... actually, both Transformers and Underworld don't really follow what I was looking for. While they are great movies, and could be argued that they are Super Hero movies, I was looking more for characters brought from comic books to the big screen... like Blade. Blade was a Marvel comic book hero, so Blade works.

Pssst..... Bronc... pretty sure he was being facetious!
                    Sorry I got that wrong....I guess I get stuck after Dark night...Iron man, superman....lol...
                    Ahem....
                    Jay Cutler is gone. Get over it. Not in the business of keeping people who dont wanna be kept!

Comment

1) Spider-man - I know alot of people are going to be surprised I put this ahead of TDK (or by reading this thread, putting this on the list at all), but I have reasons. TDK is obviously a better movie but, this Spider-man movie is what kind of restarted the making of superhero movies it seems, and it is the first superhero movie I ever got into. Spider-man is my favorite hero too. The 2nd one is decent and its a shame the 3rd one was a piece of **** and ruined all the movies for everyone.

2) The Dark Knight - do I have to explain this?

3) Batman Begins - its cool to see how Wayne became Batman, and it sets up TDK nicely

4) Ironman - honestly, if it wasn't for all the humor I would have found this movie to be really boring. The "fight" scene and villian was stupid, IMO. But I bet the 2nd movie will be awesome

5) Spider-man 2 - Like I said, I thought this one was decent. And I also don't know any others that are worthy to be on a top 5 list.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                        4) Ironman - honestly, if it wasn't for all the humor I would have found this movie to be really boring. The "fight" scene and villian was stupid, IMO. But I bet the 2nd movie will be awesome
                        You have to be really hardcore into Ironman to know Iron Monger. He definitely isnt the most well known Ironman villian. But, the Mandarian might be a real reach for casual fans or non-fans to get into movie wise without being eased into.

I am really looked forward to Ironman 2 though. Get right into the action!
                        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

You have to be really hardcore into Ironman to know Iron Monger. He definitely isnt the most well known Ironman villian. But, the Mandarian might be a real reach for casual fans or non-fans to get into movie wise without being eased into.

I am really looked forward to Ironman 2 though. Get right into the action!
                          Yeah I'm not very familiar with Ironman so Iron Monger was boring to me
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                            Yeah I'm not very familiar with Ironman so Iron Monger was boring to me
                            What can I say, Im a geek! :dance:
                            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                            X