Im a Celebrity, get me out of here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a Celebrity, get me out of here

So, I've been watching too much tv lately....

But... this show was so bad I couldn't look away!!!! Like watching a train wreck.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Sorry bud, Id sooner be in a train wreck than watch that.
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

This is the funniest show ever

If I ever saw that Spencer guy I'd knock him out lmao I can't stop laughing at his spaz out against that one big woman.

It's hilarious also because when he was arguing with the NBC chairmen everything he said was true about how the people their with are all B-list VH1 stars and stuff.

Seriously though how did someone like Heide and Spencer get popular. I've honestly never watched The Hills so yeah.

Comment

Oh yeah.

Thank you Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          This is the funniest show ever

If I ever saw that Spencer guy I'd knock him out lmao I can't stop laughing at his spaz out against that one big woman.

It's hilarious also because when he was arguing with the NBC chairmen everything he said was true about how the people their with are all B-list VH1 stars and stuff.

Seriously though how did someone like Heide and Spencer get popular. I've honestly never watched The Hills so yeah.
          You're right. I dont' see how either one of them have any talent or reason to be considered "celebrity". But... I'm with ya.... I'd just as soon knock him right in the mouth then do anything that he's make a buck off of.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

re Im a celebrity, get me out of here, Luka Magnotta, Brigette Nielsen and Flava flav

This show SUCKS. I heard that Luka Magnotta the male model ( who reminds me of Chris Crocker) is joining the cast along with Brigiette Nielsen. God help us all. What next, flavor flave?

Brigette Nielsen and Flava Flav

Luka Magnotta
            Luka Magnotta
            To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.

Comment

Sadly, I regularly watch this show.

Comment

Working...
              X