Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Carradine found dead(Possible Suicide)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Carradine found dead(Possible Suicide)

Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok. A news report said he was found hanged in his hotel room and was believed to have committed suicide.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He said the embassy was informed by Thai authorities that Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the Thai newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room.
    http://www.comcast.net/articles/ente...vid.Carradine/
    Such a tragedy prayers go out to his family.

And please keep any negative comments out of this thread.

:salute!:
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Prayers to his family.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Damn, that's terrible.

Prayers sent to David and his family.

Comment

Im sorry he felt the need to end his life.

Prayers to his family, friends and fans.
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Found out earlier today....

dang, and we were planning on sending out an request for him to be our star in our next feature.

thanks for the great career David...

I hope they find it wasn't you that wanted to Kill Bill.

*sense foul play*
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

David Carradine died during a sex game that went wrong, according to sources in Bangkok, Thailand, where he was found dead on Thursday.

Carradine's body was discovered in a hotel suite and local reports suggested he committed suicide.

He was discovered by a maid, naked and hanged, but the suggestions his death had a sexual twist were strongly disputed by the star's close friend, attorney Vicki Roberts, and his manager Chuck Binder, who insisted he died of natural causes.

But a statement from Carradine's representative now indicates the actor died during a sex act.

The spokesperson tells TMZ.com, "We can confirm 100 per cent that he never would have committed suicide. It was an accidental death. Everybody is in shock."

Rumours Carradine died attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation - where victims achieve heightened sexual pleasure by restricting their air supply - are backed up by a quote a Bangkok police officer gave to British newspaper The Sun.

The cop tells reporters, "A rope was attached to his neck and also to his *****".

Rocker Michael Hutchence was rumoured to have died attempting the same sex act in a Sydney, Australia hotel room back in 1997 - although his death was officially declared a suicide.

Carradine was in Thailand to shoot new movie Stretch. He was 72.
            http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0818207/

Just wanted to give you guys an update...not really sure what to think at this point.
            Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

"Kung Fu" was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. Such a shame. He'll be missed.
              sigpic

Comment

Man oh man... this whole thing is getting "hinky".....
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  Man oh man... this whole thing is getting "hinky".....
                  Yea.

I was reading online and one of the reports said he was wearing a dark wig, fishnet stockings, and lingerie was found on the bed. Also, I looked on the net and that description does match up with the ... picture that was leaked in the Thai newspaper.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    Yea.

I was reading online and one of the reports said he was wearing a dark wig, fishnet stockings, and lingerie was found on the bed. Also, I looked on the net and that description does match up with the ... picture that was leaked in the Thai newspaper.
                    Besides the loss for his family... but what the hell are they going through with all of this too??!?!?!

Comment

Besides the loss for his family... but what the hell are they going through with all of this too??!?!?!
                      Yep, sad for them.

I was reading that they have some really strange out of this world theory. Their theory on the cause of his death isn't from the real world and they are trying to make sense of it - by even going into the realm of impossibility.

Nonetheless, none of this changes my opinion of the guy. He was a good actor and he died in a rather embarassing position.

Comment

Yep, sad for them.

I was reading that they have some really strange out of this world theory. Their theory on the cause of his death isn't from the real world and they are trying to make sense of it - by even going into the realm of impossibility.

Nonetheless, none of this changes my opinion of the guy. He was a good actor and he died in a rather embarassing position.
                        Hmmm.... I'd be curious to have that theory explained to me.

I agree though, even though I don't know all tha tmuch about him. He seemed to be a decent actor and a helluva talent. My opinion on him doesn't change.

Comment

Hmmm.... I'd be curious to have that theory explained to me.

I agree though, even though I don't know all tha tmuch about him. He seemed to be a decent actor and a helluva talent. My opinion on him doesn't change.
                          It's really ... really wierd. Again ... it's a conspiracy theory that you may find a really, really bad B-Movie.

LINK

The death of Kung Fu star David Carradine has spurred a battle over conspiracy theories among his family, friends and even an ex-wife.

Celebrity lawyer Mark Geragos warns that secretive martial arts sects may have been behind the death, marking it as a murder.

"David was very interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies--absolutely," Geragos said on CNN's Larry King show.

"What that means is connected to his interest in martial arts.

"And so there is a suspicion that if there was some foul play, that may be the first area they should look."

The 72-year-old star of Kill Bill was found naked Thursday with a rope tied to his neck, wrists and genitals, prompting Thai police to say he died when some kinky masturbatory act went awry.

The fourth of Carradine's five wives, Marina Anderson, thinks the police are probably right, saying her former husband was often involved in "potentially deadly" kinky sexual encounters. "If he was involved in secret societies, it was a secret even I didn't know about."

Carradine's manager, however, says the evidence points to murder. Photos of the star showed his hands were tied behind his back, says Chick Binder. He also notes there was a footprint on the bed that didn't match the star's print.

Members of Carradine's family, already furious that a Bangkok newspaper printed a photo of the actor's body hanging in his hotel room, have reportedly asked the FBI to investigate the death.

There were also online reports late Monday that further photos were about to be published of the star, these ones of a graphic nature, post-autopsy.

Conspiracy theorists have had another martial arts star in their sights for a quarter century. Many think that actor Bruce Lee was targeted by Chinese triads. Lee died in 1973.

Comment

It's really ... really wierd. Again ... it's a conspiracy theory that you may find a really, really bad B-Movie.

LINK

The death of Kung Fu star David Carradine has spurred a battle over conspiracy theories among his family, friends and even an ex-wife.

Celebrity lawyer Mark Geragos warns that secretive martial arts sects may have been behind the death, marking it as a murder.

"David was very interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies--absolutely," Geragos said on CNN's Larry King show.

"What that means is connected to his interest in martial arts.

"And so there is a suspicion that if there was some foul play, that may be the first area they should look."

The 72-year-old star of Kill Bill was found naked Thursday with a rope tied to his neck, wrists and genitals, prompting Thai police to say he died when some kinky masturbatory act went awry.

The fourth of Carradine's five wives, Marina Anderson, thinks the police are probably right, saying her former husband was often involved in "potentially deadly" kinky sexual encounters. "If he was involved in secret societies, it was a secret even I didn't know about."

Carradine's manager, however, says the evidence points to murder. Photos of the star showed his hands were tied behind his back, says Chick Binder. He also notes there was a footprint on the bed that didn't match the star's print.

Members of Carradine's family, already furious that a Bangkok newspaper printed a photo of the actor's body hanging in his hotel room, have reportedly asked the FBI to investigate the death.

There were also online reports late Monday that further photos were about to be published of the star, these ones of a graphic nature, post-autopsy.

Conspiracy theorists have had another martial arts star in their sights for a quarter century. Many think that actor Bruce Lee was targeted by Chinese triads. Lee died in 1973.

Ya know... I don't see that as far fetched at all. A conspiracy theory? For sure, but very possible. Even in the case of Bruce Lee, I can see it.

I'll admit... when you said a far fetched theory my mind wondered off to alien abduction with crop circles outside the hotel window...

Comment

Working...
                            X