Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your Top 5 Favorite TV shows?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    1. Monday Night Football
    2. Thursday Night Football
    3. Sunday Day Football
    4. Sunday Morning Football
    5. Sunday Night Football



    Pffft. This was easy.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
      Futurama was an awesome show. I was pissed when it got cancelled!
      But good news, my fellow Bronco fan!

      Comedy Central has bought the rights to the show and will be airing 26 brand new episodes in the near future!
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        1. Monday Night Football
        2. Thursday Night Football
        3. Sunday Day Football
        4. Sunday Morning Football
        5. Sunday Night Football



        Pffft. This was easy.
        Sunday morning? What's on Sunday morning?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          But good news, my fellow Bronco fan!

          Comedy Central has bought the rights to the show and will be airing 26 brand new episodes in the near future!



          Please tell me you arent lying to me............................

          If you are serious, I swear Im going to kiss you!

          sigpic

          I adopt andrewmlb.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by McSmashie View Post



            Please tell me you arent lying to me............................

            If you are serious, I swear Im going to kiss you!

            im serious...and you don't have to kiss me
            Taking a page from the "Family Guy" resurrection guidebook, the canceled Fox animated comedy is returning with an order from Comedy Central for 26 new episodes to run over two seasons. [...]

            Comedy Central was happy with the specials and with the 72 produced episodes of "Futurama" it acquired from 20th Century Fox TV in 2006. "Yet there is nothing like new, self-contained episodes week to week," said Comedy Central's senior vp programming David Bernath. "This is all about reinvigorating the franchise, giving it a new burst of energy. [...]

            "When we brought back 'Family Guy' several years ago, everyone said that it was a once in a lifetime thing that canceled series stay canceled and cannot be revived," said 20th TV chairmen Gary Newman and Dana Walden. "But 'Futurama' was another series that fans simply demanded we bring back."
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #36
              Current:
              1. My Name Is Earl
              2. The Simpsons
              3. Jeopardy
              4. Mythbusters
              5. Medium

              All-time:
              1. Seinfeld
              2. Monty Python's Flying Circus
              3. Malcolm in the Middle
              4. ER
              5. Friends
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                The First 48
                NCIS
                Burn Notice
                Monday Night Football
                Thursday Night Football
                Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Champ444 View Post

                  7) Welcome Back Carter
                  Do you mean Welcome Back Kotter?

                  A few that haven't been mentioned yet:

                  M*A*S*H

                  Letterman

                  Dif'rent Strokes

                  Happy Days

                  Laverne & Shirley

                  Survivorman

                  Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives

                  Royal Pains (just started watching this brand new show)
                  Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                  FF is awesome!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    M*A*S*H

                    Cheers

                    I Love Lucy

                    Twin Peaks

                    Home Improvement
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                      Royal Pains (just started watching this brand new show)
                      It is a pretty good show. Mark Feuerstein has been in about 19 failed projects though, I'm afraid this ones doomed too.
                      sigpic

                      Hooray, beer!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        1. Lost
                        2. Simpsons
                        3. Various sports
                        4. Various sports
                        5. Various sports

                        I don't watch much TV.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          my top 5 favorites are

                          1)CSI (all types)
                          2)NCIS
                          3)Coupling
                          4)Monty Phythons Flying Circus
                          5)Friends/Allo Allo(Equal choices)

                          if i rounded out a top ten
                          6)Bones
                          7)Blackadder
                          8)Only Fools and Horses
                          9)Prisonbreak
                          10)Little Britain

                          these dont include any cartoons by the way lol if i included anime and cartoons itd look alot differant
                          sigpic

                          2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by dannylee View Post
                            my top 5 favorites are

                            1)CSI (all types)
                            2)NCIS
                            3)Coupling
                            4)Monty Phythons Flying Circus
                            5)Friends/Allo Allo(Equal choices)

                            if i rounded out a top ten
                            6)Bones
                            7)Blackadder
                            8)Only Fools and Horses
                            9)Prisonbreak
                            10)Little Britain

                            these dont include any cartoons by the way lol if i included anime and cartoons itd look alot differant
                            What? No Young Ones????
                            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                            FF is awesome!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              1. Cheers
                              2. Seinfeld
                              3. Frasier
                              4. King of Queens
                              5. Cheap Seats
                              :2cents::devil::brick::wave::shake::dance::doh::hammer::nono::usa:

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                My all-time top 5. I'm from the UK so you may not have heard of some/all of these

                                1. Fawlty Towers
                                2. TV Burp
                                3. Open All Hours
                                4. Have I Got News For You
                                5. Porridge
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X