Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Englund not reprising role of Freddy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert Englund not reprising role of Freddy

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179056/


    http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/04/...reddy-krueger/



    not sure why really i couldnt find a reason why. It wont be the same with out Englund.

    this B actor is taking over..

    The Jackie Earle Haley Era has Begun


    go JASON
    Now go get your shine box

  • #2
    Ah Rorschach!

    Interesting choice.

    I'm sick and tired of these remakes though. Not going to see this. Not going to go see Taking of Pelham 123, not going to see the Robocop remake, not going to go see the Short Circuit remake, no remakes.

    When Hollywood comes up with something original then I go and see it. Remakes? I'd rather sit through the original.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

    Comment


    • #3
      michael bay is producing this movie so expect lots of explosions and stuff

      should be cool
      Now go get your shine box

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jc13 View Post
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179056/


        http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/04/...reddy-krueger/

        not sure why really i couldnt find a reason why. It wont be the same with out Englund.

        this B actor is taking over..

        The Jackie Earle Haley Era has Begun


        go JASON

        Haley's been the guy for a while. And after his appearance in The Watchmen, he's hardly a B-Actor anymore.

        Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Ah Rorschach!

        Interesting choice.

        I'm sick and tired of these remakes though. Not going to see this. Not going to go see Taking of Pelham 123, not going to see the Robocop remake, not going to go see the Short Circuit remake, no remakes.

        When Hollywood comes up with something original then I go and see it. Remakes? I'd rather sit through the original.
        Short Circuit too? Knew about Robocop but damn. I think they've decided to remake EVERYTHING... there's even been rumors of remaking the original Star Wars trilogy.
        sigpic

        DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          Ah Rorschach!

          Interesting choice.

          I'm sick and tired of these remakes though. Not going to see this. Not going to go see Taking of Pelham 123, not going to see the Robocop remake, not going to go see the Short Circuit remake, no remakes.

          When Hollywood comes up with something original then I go and see it. Remakes? I'd rather sit through the original.
          Hmm a Robocop movie

          HOW ABOUT A SMURFS MOVIE

          http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/06/...-smurfs-movie/
          Now go get your shine box

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post

            When Hollywood comes up with something original then I go and see it. Remakes? I'd rather sit through the original.
            Have you seen alot of there original ideas lately? Not very good either.

            I think that they think if they churn out crap that looks like the original we love, then we will be forced to see it.
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
              Have you seen alot of there original ideas lately? Not very good either.

              I think that they think if they churn out crap that looks like the original we love, then we will be forced to see it.
              Coming up with something original and new is where the money is. People don't want to go to the theatre to watch the same old crap time and time again. I sure am going to hold onto my money and not spend money on these remakes.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                Coming up with something original and new is where the money is. People don't want to go to the theatre to watch the same old crap time and time again. I sure am going to hold onto my money and not spend money on these remakes.
                So, you went to see The Reader, Pans Labryinth, Slumdog Millionaire & Milk in the theatre? If so, you were probably the only one there. I cant say much, I never get to see them in the theatre because none of ours carry them. I have to Netflix them.

                They dont push those movies in theatres because no one sees them. But viewers do see junk like Paul Blart: Mall Cop instead.
                sigpic

                I adopt andrewmlb.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                  So, you went to see The Reader, Pans Labryinth, Slumdog Millionaire & Milk in the theatre? If so, you were probably the only one there. I cant say much, I never get to see them in the theatre because none of ours carry them. I have to Netflix them.

                  They dont push those movies in theatres because no one sees them. But viewers do see junk like Paul Blart: Mall Cop instead.
                  Pans Labrynth was awesome!
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                    So, you went to see The Reader, Pans Labryinth, Slumdog Millionaire & Milk in the theatre? If so, you were probably the only one there. I cant say much, I never get to see them in the theatre because none of ours carry them. I have to Netflix them.

                    They dont push those movies in theatres because no one sees them. But viewers do see junk like Paul Blart: Mall Cop instead.
                    Seen Pan's Labyrinth. GREAT movie.
                    Seen Slumdog Millionaire. GREAT movie.

                    Haven't seen Milk or The Reader yet. But want to.

                    Paul Blart? Haven't seen it. Don't care to see it. Never will see it.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      Haley's been the guy for a while. And after his appearance in The Watchmen, he's hardly a B-Actor anymore.
                      He's a good actor, he was Rorschach brought to life. Did a very good job. But that doesn't make me change my mind about the Nightmare on Elm Street remake.

                      Originally posted by RealBroncos View Post
                      Short Circuit too? Knew about Robocop but damn. I think they've decided to remake EVERYTHING...
                      Yep, that's Hollywood for you.

                      Short Circuit remake
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                      The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X