RIP Farrah Fawcett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Farrah Fawcett

She lost her battle with cancer today at age 62. How sad. I always liked her.

Prayers to the family.

Farrah Fawcett Passes Away
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

I know, real sad. By the way, I started a thread about 6 minutes before you. Theyll be put together Im sure. You put the article in there and I didnt, so cudos to you on that! RIP Farrah
    sigpic

Comment

Michael Jackson's death seems to be getting all the attention, but it's very sad that Farrah finally succumbed to cancer. What a horrible disease.

RIP Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.
      sigpic

Comment

A dear friend of mine has been suffering from a form of anal cancer and they can't seem to find out if it's gone or not. She has had multiple surgeries and requires yet another one in the next couple of weeks.

Her doctors call it Farrah Fawcett Disease and the news yesterday really freaked her out.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          A dear friend of mine has been suffering from a form of anal cancer and they can't seem to find out if it's gone or not. She has had multiple surgeries and requires yet another one in the next couple of weeks.

Her doctors call it Farrah Fawcett Disease and the news yesterday really freaked her out.

Im really sorry to hear that. I'll say a prayer for her and family. Hang in There and give her support. I'm sure you will.
          sigpic

Comment

May she R.I.P. cancer is such a horrible disease to struggle with.

Comment

Working...
            X