michael jackson ALIVE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael jackson ALIVE ?

mark the time and date....im going to officially start the "he's not really dead internet rumor.......right.......now(1:07 pm friday 6/26/09 )
    he moved to france to live out his days in peace after trying to handle the pressure of a new album and tour.
    knowing he could never again achieve the status he once enjoyed as "the king of pop"
    he realized with his mounting financial troubles (estimated at 500 million debt) ,it would be far less work and far FAR more profitable to use the "post mortem boost" as its known in the industry. to increase existing record sales
    by 1000 x
    this solves all his financial problems and allows him to live in complete isolation as he has tried without success in recent years.
    no matter how you feel about michael jackson personally,there is no denying he was/is a musical genius.and his music will live on forever with the likes of the beatles ,the rolling stones and (dare i say ) elvis!
    i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Yeah, that's great.
    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

So... you're guessing he's sipping tea with Elvis, Tupac, and his "missing" doctor right now?

:nono:
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

He is partyin with Tupac and Elvis.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          So... you're guessing he's sipping tea with Elvis, Tupac, and his "missing" doctor right now?

no i think he's dead...i just wanted to see how fast i could start a rumor by posting this on a few sites.its more of an experiment (a rather morbid one i admit)
          i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

No, No, No....

He is the missing doctor.

It's all coming together now!
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jay who ? View Post
              no i think he's dead...i just wanted to see how fast i could start a rumor by posting this on a few sites.its more of an experiment (a rather morbid one i admit)
              You think you're the first person to do that?
              sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

The more important question is where is Keith Richards? Shouldn't he have risen from his grave yet?

Comment

Dude MJ wouldnt do anything that would have a direct impact on the lives and happiness of his children. This is just rediculous.
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud View Post
                    Dude MJ wouldnt do anything that would have a direct impact on the lives and happiness of his children. This is just rediculous.
                    other than do other children you mean...
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      yeah, or make them walk around everywhere in masks... dangle them from a balcony... who knows what else i'm missing here... it will be interesting when the kids are old enough to write a book about their child hood, i sure bet the high public opinion of him will sway when we get a chance to read that
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                        yeah, or make them walk around everywhere in masks... dangle them from a balcony... who knows what else i'm missing here... it will be interesting when the kids are old enough to write a book about their child hood, i sure bet the high public opinion of him will sway when we get a chance to read that
                        Or... who knows what praise they may write about him if they did write a book...? Or for that matter... the lives he touched and the difference he made in the world on countless millions of people. The happiness and joy he brought.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                          Allegedly, and acquitted of you mean

Comment

Working...
                          X