The Hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hangover

This has to be one of the funniest movies i've seen in a long time.

Anybody else see it? what'd you think of it?
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post

This has to be one of the funniest movies i've seen in a long time.

Anybody else see it? what'd you think of it?
    i watched it thinking i would hate it, but it was pretty funny, alan for president haha
    sigpic

Comment

One of the funnier movies this decade, not exactly the groundbreaking comedy people make it out to be but it is definitely a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
        One of the funnier movies this decade, not exactly the groundbreaking comedy people make it out to be but it is definitely a good one.
        I decided people really don't know comedy very well anymore after I saw Superbad. I don't know why everyone loves that movie.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
          I decided people really don't know comedy very well anymore after I saw Superbad. I don't know why everyone loves that movie.
          Neither do I. I didn't like Superbad at all.

I downloaded The Hangover and i've watched it 5 times already. And it's still hilarious.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Yea, I've seen this movie Each of the last 17 days.

I've spent roughly 200 bucks at the theatres the past few weeks watching this movie. I cant wait to go see it again tonight.

There might be something I missed.

It pwns :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              Yea, I've seen this movie Each of the last 17 days.

I've spent roughly 200 bucks at the theatres the past few weeks watching this movie. I cant wait to go see it again tonight.

There might be something I missed.

It pwns :dance:
              W t f?
              sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Dude I loved this movie. The photos at the end are crazy hilarious!! Zack Galifianakis is wild as hell LMAO!!!
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Love it. Love it. Love it.

I almost wet myself laughing so hard through that movie.
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

AWESOME movie

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                      i loved superbad for the dialogue

also the kid drawing hundreds of ****s was very funny to me
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                        You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

AWESOME movie
                        This movie was so freaking funny, best comedy to come out since Super Bad!
                        I went to the movie with low to midrange expectations and I was pleasently surprised.

Thx,
                        Joe
                        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

Superbad was funny as hell too.

Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
                          Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my -beep-.

Comment

i loved Superbad it was a really funny movie. As for Hangover it ranks right up there haha.

-sittin at the table-

Alan- not at the table Carlos.

-moves baby's hand in a jerking motion-

that part me laugh the hardest

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

Yeah, I'll admit that I laughed at the ****s part
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X