The Hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

AWESOME movie
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! Dude that was funny as hell!!!! I love that movie.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

hangover was overrated imo.....should have shown more partying and how **** happened but still a good flick

Comment

Originally posted by cawbird101 View Post
        hangover was overrated imo.....should have shown more partying and how **** happened but still a good flick
        That's why it was so good. Comedys like Pineapple Express, grandma's boy, beerfest etc. are great, but this movie showed that you can have a really funny great comedy without all the bong hits and keg stands.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Has anyone seen the movie "Sex Drive"? .. It sounds stupid but its pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
            Has anyone seen the movie "Sex Drive"? .. It sounds stupid but its pretty funny.
            Very first time I saw the movie it was the unrated directors cut or something.

Oh gawd there were too many black dongs in that one. :doh:

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              Very first time I saw the movie it was the unrated directors cut or something.

Oh gawd there were too many black dongs in that one. :doh:
              Same here. Thats the 1 wierd thing about it. And then theres random girls just walking around naked.

It was so strange. But yea, There was a lot of weiners in that movie. It still made me lulz though.

Comment

I just watched it tonight...holy cow I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. The whole part with allen pissing in tysons pool was classing. "should I just go wait outside?"
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X