Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    I just watched it tonight...holy cow I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. The whole part with allen pissing in tysons pool was classing. "should I just go wait outside?"

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Very first time I saw the movie it was the unrated directors cut or something.

Oh gawd there were too many black dongs in that one. :doh:
    Same here. Thats the 1 wierd thing about it. And then theres random girls just walking around naked.

It was so strange. But yea, There was a lot of weiners in that movie. It still made me lulz though.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    Has anyone seen the movie "Sex Drive"? .. It sounds stupid but its pretty funny.
    Very first time I saw the movie it was the unrated directors cut or something.

Oh gawd there were too many black dongs in that one. :doh:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Has anyone seen the movie "Sex Drive"? .. It sounds stupid but its pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by cawbird101 View Post
    hangover was overrated imo.....should have shown more partying and how **** happened but still a good flick
    That's why it was so good. Comedys like Pineapple Express, grandma's boy, beerfest etc. are great, but this movie showed that you can have a really funny great comedy without all the bong hits and keg stands.

Leave a comment:

• OhBehave30
    replied
    hangover was overrated imo.....should have shown more partying and how **** happened but still a good flick

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

AWESOME movie
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! Dude that was funny as hell!!!! I love that movie.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    i loved superbad for the dialogue

also the kid drawing hundreds of ****s was very funny to me
    Yeah, I'll admit that I laughed at the ****s part

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    i loved Superbad it was a really funny movie. As for Hangover it ranks right up there haha.

-sittin at the table-

Alan- not at the table Carlos.

-moves baby's hand in a jerking motion-

that part me laugh the hardest

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

Superbad was funny as hell too.

Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
    Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my -beep-.

Leave a comment:

• garzjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
    You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

AWESOME movie
    This movie was so freaking funny, best comedy to come out since Super Bad!
    I went to the movie with low to midrange expectations and I was pleasently surprised.

Thx,
    Joe

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    I decided people really don't know comedy very well anymore after I saw Superbad. I don't know why everyone loves that movie.

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied

AWESOME movie

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Love it. Love it. Love it.

I almost wet myself laughing so hard through that movie.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Dude I loved this movie. The photos at the end are crazy hilarious!! Zack Galifianakis is wild as hell LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X