X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeppelin
    Pearl Jam
    Beatles

If I had to listen to just those three forever, I wouldn't be too unhappy with that. I love many bands and genres, but if push came to shove, those 3 would satisfy me.

Comment

He's not a band...but I'll listen to Wyclef Jean's music any time..
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
        Linkin Park was my favorite band once upon a time. Their new song gives me high hopes for their next album though, sounds way better than anything off of their last one.
        that's weird because New Divide sounds exactly like What I've Done....

but anyway, my favorite band:

Matchbox20 (matchbox twenty etc).
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          that's weird because New Divide sounds exactly like What I've Done....

but anyway, my favorite band:

Matchbox20 (matchbox twenty etc).
          Yea that's exactly what I felt when I heard it. It's so similar that when I first heard it I thought I was hearing what I've done.
          sigpic

Comment

Rock

KISS, Journey, Aerosmith, Guns and Roses, Van Halen. Give me back the 80s and the hairbands!!
            sigpic
            Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

Queen

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Yea that's exactly what I felt when I heard it. It's so similar that when I first heard it I thought I was hearing what I've done.
                I really think its the exact same guitar part in New Divide. It makes me wonder though if they did that since the song is for Transformers. What I've Done was the theme for the first movie so maybe they wanted to keep the theme going?

Whatever, I'm going to go listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora now
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                  I really think its the exact same guitar part in New Divide. It makes me wonder though if they did that since the song is for Transformers. What I've Done was the theme for the first movie so maybe they wanted to keep the theme going?

Whatever, I'm going to go listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora now
                  it would make sense, and at least LP would have an excuse for re-releasing the same song with different words... they oughta teach Nickelback how to do that better.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Tool & Disturbed
                    sigpic

Comment

Metallica and Clutch. Maybe Opeth, too.
                      sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

I like a lot of bands in various genres, but my all time favorite...

Queen

sigpic

Comment

**** me, obviously I was high when I listened to New Divide the first time.

I must just like the vocals better than What I've Done. But I guess I did stop listening to What I've Done after the 3rd time I heard it.

Also, Beatles Rock Band is gonna be awesome. You can do vocal harmonies, how much more kickass can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Speaking of I don't know about you but I'm super freaking excited about The Beatles Rock Band
                            Ya I'm Looking forward to that! My wife is getting that for me. Even though I play Beatles songs on my guitar, it will be fun to play Rock Band with there songs. It took my awhile to separate guitar playing from RB, but I got the hang of it. Lots of fun! Can't wait for it!
                            sigpic

Comment

The Beatles

Hands down......no band ever made the impact they did.....it was like a tsunami hitting, when they were first hit the scene, prior to coming to North America. If they grow up in this era, there would have been no end to the online access for them.

They changed the music world forever, they changed they way we looked, they wrote hit after hit (most of them still sound great!), and could vary their sound thanks to having two great leads, plus some decent sidekicks!

Sorry......but everyone else is fighting for 2nd.

Comment

Faith no more and tool

Comment

Working...
                                X