Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings

Anybody watch this? I'd seen the First Look previews and interviews about it at the theater but never got a chance to watch until tonight. Caught the last half of it tonight, of course I have no idea what's going on, but it seems like it's a good show?

I do know that the main character saved the king's son or something, but the whole show seems to center around the corruption of the monarchy. I guess it's kind of a satirical look at the current state of the country, as we might as well have a monarchy. But that discussion is for a forum we don't have here.... *looks around*

anyone else watch the show?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Is this show on NBC? I kinda remember ads for it. I was always interested in watching I think but I never did
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
      Is this show on NBC? I kinda remember ads for it. I was always interested in watching I think but I never did
      yeah its on NBC... i wonder if there are whole episodes on NBC's site...

*goes to look*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
        yeah its on NBC... i wonder if there are whole episodes on NBC's site...

*goes to look*
        There are.

NBC puts up the newest episode 8 days after the original airing
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

The show is actually based off of the biblical story of King David. I watched an ep. with my roomie when he watched it for a church event.

I thought it was alright. I don't watch enough tv besides sports to follow many shows.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            There are.

NBC puts up the newest episode 8 days after the original airing
            indeed. just got done watching the first episode.

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            The show is actually based off of the biblical story of King David. I watched an ep. with my roomie when he watched it for a church event.

I thought it was alright. I don't watch enough tv besides sports to follow many shows.
            yeah. it's pretty easy to gather that. They make it really obvious that "David" is David... even in the headline "David Slays Goliath" after he blows up a 'Goliath' tank.

also King Silas.... kinda close to Saul. the Reverend has to be Samuel. Not sure who the "brother" is with the money though... maybe no one. So basically the main character is eventually going to end up being king. Silas will lose his crown I gather. I wonder if they'll even have an episode where David hides from Silas and composes Psalm 23 hahahahahahahaha.

anyway, I like it so far... maybe I'll like it more if it follows the story more...that's kind of a cool premise for a tv show. Might keep my interest.

*continues watching*
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X