Bad sci-fi, horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad sci-fi, horror

I love a good bad sci-fi or horror movie. Some are so bad they're great to watch over and over. My favorite bad sci-fi/horror films:

The Angry Red Planet ("With all that vegetation out there, there's bound to be something alive." How can you not love dialog like that?!)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052564/

The Brain That Wouldn't Die (The title says it all!)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052646/

Plan 9 From Outer Space (There has to be an Ed Wood film on this list)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052077/

Spider Baby ("Ralph's allowed to eat anything he kills." This movie defies description. You just have to see it!)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058606/

Anyone else like bad movies?
    sigpic

Oh ya! Did you like Mystery science theater 3000? Loved how they make a bad sifi so funny to watch. Here is one of those " so bad you watch" sifi Attack of The Killer Tomatos oh and [B]Killer Klowns from outer space[/B]
    Last edited by Broncbeat; 07-12-2009, 02:32 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

killer klowns from outter space
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

just watch sci fi channel. all of the movies on there are horrible...and yet you find yourself watching them.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
          Oh ya! Did you like Mystery science theater 3000? Loved how they make a bad sifi so funny to watch. Here is one of those " so bad you watch" sifi Attack of The Killer Tomatos oh and [B]Killer Klowns from outer space[/B]
          Those are a couple of great, bad movies!

Actually, I never liked Mystery Science Theatre because I prefer to make my own sarcastic comments while watching a bad film instead of listening to someone onscreen do it. But that's just me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
            Those are a couple of great, bad movies!

Actually, I never liked Mystery Science Theatre because I prefer to make my own sarcastic comments while watching a bad film instead of listening to someone onscreen do it. But that's just me.
            I do that at any movie, but I like there comments as well. I'm always getting in trouble for some of my colorful comments. I'll do it to songs also.
            sigpic

Comment

I do that at any movie, but I like there comments as well. I'm always getting in trouble for some of my colorful comments. I'll do it to songs also.
              Ya, it all depends on who you're watching the movie with. I've got a great movie/football watching buddy - we can say whatever we want, unless our wives are with us, then we get "the look".
              sigpic

Comment

Flash Gordon!!!!

The Black Hole.

Good bad movie: Army of Darkness
                sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Tremors, sort of.

Comment

Oh man Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

That is definately the winner. What is funny is that the movie is foreign actually. The directors and writers are Italian. Their depictions of the backwoods characters is quite funny. That movie is worth watching just to laugh at it.

You won't look at cotton candy the same way again! LOL
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Here's another great bad movie:

Humanoids From The Deep (The original 1980 film, not the late '90s made for TV remake). Scientific experiments backfire and produce horrific mutations: half-man, half-fish which terrorize a small fishing village by killing the men and trying to mate with the women.

Don't you just love the premise?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        Here's another great bad movie:

Humanoids From The Deep (The original 1980 film, not the late '90s made for TV remake). Scientific experiments backfire and produce horrific mutations: half-man, half-fish which terrorize a small fishing village by killing the men and trying to mate with the women.

Don't you just love the premise?
                        Never seen it. I guess I'll have to now. I always love these kinds of movies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X