Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Last nights episode was good last night. It ended kinda cool. This show is going somewhere, I think? I loved that Mirror at the beginning that had the main charictor playing ping pong with himself. It was cool and funny with the way the image was acting. Very cool! How about that camara that can freeze then unfreeze someone? That would be out of site to have. Anyway, good episode.

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I wouldn't mind the teapot that grants wishes but I'd have to be careful what I wished for. I really don't want ferret's running around all day...
    lol I agree with that!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
    Yes, I watched it and liked it. New episode is on tonight. I want that football to throw around. Hell, there is probably a lot of cool stuff in there I would want. It looks to be the makings of a good show IMO. I like to give a show a couple of episodes before I bunk it or love it.
    I wouldn't mind the teapot that grants wishes but I'd have to be careful what I wished for. I really don't want ferret's running around all day...

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Yes, I watched it and liked it. New episode is on tonight. I want that football to throw around. Hell, there is probably a lot of cool stuff in there I would want. It looks to be the makings of a good show IMO. I like to give a show a couple of episodes before I bunk it or love it.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    No, I saw it advertised(and played on a couple different channels along with scifi) but didnt watch it.

But yeah seriously, syfy, thats so stupid. Scifi looks way better. Thats like Pizza Hut changing their name to "The Hut"-that one makes me chuckle.
    They have the first episode available on itunes to download for free for people who missed it. I'd probably suggest at least checking it out. It wasn't half bad for a first episode.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    No, I saw it advertised(and played on a couple different channels along with scifi) but didnt watch it.

But yeah seriously, syfy, thats so stupid. Scifi looks way better. Thats like Pizza Hut changing their name to "The Hut"-that one makes me chuckle.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    started a topic Warehouse 13

Warehouse 13

Anyone catch the premiere of that on syfy (seriously how dumb is that name....) Seems like a pretty decent show thus far, probably one of the better sci-....I mean syfy originals today (I'm seriously going to have to get used to that dumb freaking name) I just wish they wouldn't have canned farscape, I will likely hold that against them for all eternity or until they bring it back for at least 2 more seasons, whichever comes first.
Working...
X