Official Iron Man 2 Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    I disagree. Deadpool is the 'Merc with the mouth.' As such, you need a guy who can rip off the witty riparte, and Reynolds can do that. After seeing X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I also believe he can kick ass. :salute!:
    Then they better get a good director, and have him going in the right direction. IMO they messed up deadpool hardcore in Origins.

By the way I think Origins was awful and completely ignored the story. The only cool part was watching him go through all the wars in the beginning.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      im kinda pissed they already killed deadpool or whatever he turned into in x-men origins

kinda ruins it for me unless they do a rewind
      Deadpool didnt die they turned him into weapon XI for some reason but at the end after the credits he survives thus setting him up for his own movie

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
        Deadpool didnt die they turned him into weapon XI for some reason but at the end after the credits he survives thus setting him up for his own movie
        Origins had alternate endings after the credits.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          Then they better get a good director, and have him going in the right direction. IMO they messed up deadpool hardcore in Origins.

By the way I think Origins was awful and completely ignored the story. The only cool part was watching him go through all the wars in the beginning.
          Origins was so-so. It was a cool Wolverine tale and all, and it was awesome to see Gambit, but yeah. As a Deadpool fan, I really hated what they did to him. They better fix him, for sure.

Comment

• :thumb:

.................. :go:
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
            X