Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Songs

No thread about this orly?

Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver - Not from West Virginia but this song is relates because it talks about the place you consider home and the song reminds me of back in the days when I was a kid and everything was all good but yet it brings back a tinge of sadness that you will never get it back because now they are nothing but memories.

Santeria by Sublime - Love to just sit back and toke to this song.

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen - It's Queen and this song is an epic and the "story" behind this song will never be known and is basically all speculation.

Three Little Birds by Bob Marley - Look at Santeria

Cancer by My Chemical Romance - I bet everyone that read this was like WTH? but I don't care because this song is so sad and touching. Lol that sounded emo.

She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd - This song has more of a nostalgia factor to it because I remember back in the 5th grade at camp we literally played this all night in the cabin screaming at the top of our lungs.

Longview by Green Day - Listen to the song and see if it reminds you of someone

Today by Smashing Pumpkins - It's another one of those make you feel good type of songs and it's by the GOAT's Smashing Pumpkins!

Basically those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head....and a little of my ipod but yeah what are your favorite songs?

paschendale iron maiden and run to the hills by iron maiden

loser by beck

a.d.i.d.a.s. by korn

holy wars...the punishment due by megadeth

creeping death and sanitarium by metallica

(really though, those bands listed above, i like just about all their songs)
    sigpic

Comment

Right now its all about these songs

Firecracker by Josh Turner..reminds me of my wife!

Your Man by Josh Turner..same reason as above

And Justice for All by Metallica..good song and says alot about our justice system and how it is now. "Halls of justice are painted green"

Any and all Beatles, Led Zepplin, George Strait, Trace Atkins, Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney songs!

Chrome!
      Last edited by Broncbeat; 07-20-2009, 06:46 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

There are too many

My "favorite" songs usually change weekly.

One - Metallica: probably my favorite song of all time, if I had to choose one.

The Incomparable Mr. Flannery - Clutch: it's so hard to pick just one Clutch song.

A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash: need I say more?

Walk - Pantera: again, it's hard to pick only one song.

The Chosen Pessimist - In Flames: this is not what you'd expect from In Flames, but it is amazing.

There are a lot more. I should probably get back to work, though.
        sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

I love so many songs! Love the country sound going on right now like these:

She's Country - Jason Aldean

Boots on - Randy Houser
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            No thread about this orly?

Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver - Not from West Virginia but this song is relates because it talks about the place you consider home and the song reminds me of back in the days when I was a kid and everything was all good but yet it brings back a tinge of sadness that you will never get it back because now they are nothing but memories.

Santeria by Sublime - Love to just sit back and toke to this song.

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen - It's Queen and this song is an epic and the "story" behind this song will never be known and is basically all speculation.

Cancer by My Chemical Romance - I bet everyone that read this was like WTH? but I don't care because this song is so sad and touching. Lol that sounded emo.

She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd - This song has more of a nostalgia factor to it because I remember back in the 5th grade at camp we literally played this all night in the cabin screaming at the top of our lungs.

Longview by Green Day - Listen to the song and see if it reminds you of someone

Today by Smashing Pumpkins - It's another one of those make you feel good type of songs and it's by the GOAT's Smashing Pumpkins!

Basically those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head....and a little of my ipod but yeah what are your favorite songs?
            I love that song!
            sigpic

Comment

It's so hard to choose. But if i had to pick one i'd say:

South of Heaven-Slayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLtTa2trRs

Honorable mentions:

Angel of Death-Slayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0AGUywHntw

Floods-Pantera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nx1nuq1Pt4

The Underground in America-Pantera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgL1KzqODiU

Ride the Lightning-Metallica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI

For whom the bell tolls-Metallica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDozQ

Bonded by Blood-Exodus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHA0GuvgbEM

And countless others.
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

This is a favorite song of mine along with the following...if I was stuck on a desert island and could only listen to 10 (11 counting Bob Marley) songs:

The Cure - Just Like Heaven
                The ultimate love song. Lyrics are poetic and real. The dreamy guitar riffs and that piano are great. Beautiful song.

Neutral Milk Hotel - Untitled
                Bagpipes man, how more badass can you get?

The Beatles - Norweigian Wood
                Lyrics are rad, sitar is rad, catchy.

The Velvet Underground - Heroin
                Great song. I love how it goes from simple and slow, to fast and chaotic. Genius.

Radiohead - 2+2=5
                Great guitar work, lyrics are neat and deal with 1984.

Terminal - Dark
                It just inspires me to go do something inspiring. Haven't done anything inspiring yet, but still a great song.

Blind Melon - Change
                Wonderful lyrics. Guitar is great, plus theres mandolin and harmonica.

Guns N' Roses - November Rain
                The most impressive GnR song easily. That piano is great and Slash's greatest guitar performance in my opinion.

Rush - La Villa Strangiato
                What a performance. Shows the skills of all 3 members on instruments.

Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
                Chill all the way around.

I'll probably add more later, it's impossible to make a list like this with just 10. I tried to do 10 without taking into account nostalgia though.

Comment

There are soooo many that it's hard to chose favorites, and like RodSmithRules said, mine can change weekly, but if I were to pick one favorite, it's "Good Company" by Queen.

If you're not a big Queen fan you may not be familiar with it. It's on A Night At The Opera, and it's right before "Bohemian Rhapsody". Listen closely - the piccolo, clarinet, trombone, the whole dixieland band at the end - that's all guitar, played by the incomparable Brian May (who's also singing and playing the ukulele).
                  sigpic

Comment

I just discovered this song, and it's already one of my favorites of all time, which is weird because i don't listen to alot of Ska besides Sublime.

Resin-The Supervillains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzwku2K79_E

the acoustic version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODU89VXFho

"Resin, you stick to my fingers, but you get me high and you get me by, and so i figure, woaaah"
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                    X