Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter 7 to be made into 2 movies

http://harry-potter-7-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Looks like they want to suck this last movie for all the money its worth. At least they arent short changing the fans by shortening up the story, and making it terrible like the 6th one. PLEASE make this movie not PG

Originally posted by HuskerBronco7 View Post
    http://harry-potter-7-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Looks like they want to suck this last movie for all the money its worth. At least they arent short changing the fans by shortening up the story, and making it terrible like the 6th one. PLEASE make this movie not PG
    sounds like a cool idea

can't wait to see how they do the end, i loved the book ending
    sigpic

Comment

Jeez, Ron, hermione, and harry are gonna be like 40 years old before the last movie even gets released.

How long are they gonna be at that school? Is harry getting his PHD in wizardry?
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

This news is like a year old. I win.

Honestly though I can tell that these 2 movies are going to suck anyways seeing that they haven't made any good changes in Half Blood Prince so I'm not going to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerBronco7 View Post
          [UR PLEASE make this movie not PG
          Maybe NC-17???
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            Maybe NC-17???
            As long as Hermione's still in it.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
              As long as Hermione's still in it.
              That was kinda my thoughts too... :devil:
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

How lame. You didn't know this already?

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                This news is like a year old. I win.

Honestly though I can tell that these 2 movies are going to suck anyways seeing that they haven't made any good changes in Half Blood Prince so I'm not going to bother.
                Yeah, I'm definitely not paying the money to go see these in theaters, I'll rent it. I've gotta watch them just because I've watched all the others.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh. Yay.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is very good because they will finally get all the details and all the plot points into the movie(s). Before in the first 6, they had to leave a lot of stuff out so they could fit it all into 2 hours, and since there were sooo many things that happend in the 7th book, you'll get to see seeing Harry, Ron, and Hermione, go through each one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                      This is very good because they will finally get all the details and all the plot points into the movie(s). Before in the first 6, they had to leave a lot of stuff out so they could fit it all into 2 hours, and since there were sooo many things that happend in the 7th book, you'll get to see seeing Harry, Ron, and Hermione, go through each one of them.
                      See, that's what I thought, until they screwed up Half-Blood Price. Alot of what happens in HBP influences what happens in Deathly Hallows and they changed alot of stuff in HBP.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
                        Jeez, Ron, hermione, and harry are gonna be like 40 years old before the last movie even gets released.

How long are they gonna be at that school? Is harry getting his PHD in wizardry?
                        We have all seen the preview for that Adam Sandler movie.

EPIC FAIL.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post

EPIC FAIL.
                          you beat me too it
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post

Originally posted by Southstander View Post

EPIC FAIL.
                            Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            you beat me too it
                            well i guess that takes the words right out of my mouth.

also like Sky and Xx said, this news is extremely old.

but, they are filming them both at the same time, so at least they won't age another year and a half between the two especially since it's all supposed to happen in one time-frame. but eff harry potter none the less.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                              well i guess that takes the words right out of my mouth.

also like Sky and Xx said, this news is extremely old.

but, they are filming them both at the same time, so at least they won't age another year and a half between the two especially since it's all supposed to happen in one time-frame. but eff harry potter none the less.
                              If you don't like Harry Potter, then don't post in a thread spouting your hate about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X