Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    This news is like a year old. I win.

Honestly though I can tell that these 2 movies are going to suck anyways seeing that they haven't made any good changes in Half Blood Prince so I'm not going to bother.
    They'll most likely have a new director for the 7th films. Since, David Yates (the director of the 5th and 6th) sucked and was ruining it..
    sigpic
    Props to Peerless^
    Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
    Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
    Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
    Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
      If you don't like Harry Potter, then don't post in a thread spouting your hate about it.
      Well, since the majority of my post had to do with the guy quoting Funny People, chiming in on how this is old news, and how they planned on filming it Peter Jackson-style, I think I can post in here if I want... especially since HP is a film franchise now, and I happen to like discussing film, even if I hate the film.

and yes, I loathe Harry Potter. and I will post about it.. heck i'm not even off topic or anything.

but i'm glad they're filming them both at the same time, because they plan on releasing them within a few months of each other and that means the sooner they do that the sooner we can be done with all this horse manure.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
      X