Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300851/

I was pretty surprised myself of it. The first one was not extremely popular, but everyone that has watched it is just amazed. It is definitely something worth renting tonight

Anyone else a fan of the first one?

I just like how it is just epic. It is original, "true" and, just...mesmerizing.

Yeah, it's funny how this movie did it... I havent met anyone who has seen it that didn't love the movie yet it wasn't too popular at all.

I loved it!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Boondock Saints is one of my all time favorite movies. It's a near annual event that I must watch it on St. Patrick's Day AT LEAST.

three questions about the new one though:

1. i thought they were bringing Dafoe back?

2. do the brothers have another brother or perhaps cousin? there are two additional McManus characters listed.

3. why the heck is david della roco in the list? Roco died in the first one???
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
        Boondock Saints is one of my all time favorite movies. It's a near annual event that I must watch it on St. Patrick's Day AT LEAST.

three questions about the new one though:

1. i thought they were bringing Dafoe back?

2. do the brothers have another brother or perhaps cousin? there are two additional McManus characters listed.

3. why the heck is david della roco in the list? Roco died in the first one???

1. I am not sure about that.

2. From what, I have heard, they are the cousins.

3. My guess is, the go to a flashback of something that was not recorded and they have to have him in it. That is what I am guessing.

Either way, this movie is a risk. But, I am hoping it will be good. I truly am.

Comment

Originally posted by KozmicKlown View Post
          1. I am not sure about that.

2. From what, I have heard, they are the cousins.

3. My guess is, the go to a flashback of something that was not recorded and they have to have him in it. That is what I am guessing.

Either way, this movie is a risk. But, I am hoping it will be good. I truly am.
          hmmm. possibly. and its a huge risk but i hope they do it well.
          sigpic

Comment

Is it REALLY coming this time?

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              Is it REALLY coming this time?
              yeah... it's pretty much finished i believe. well it'd have to be to be due out in november.

we'll have to wait and see i guess. but the one main thing it has going for it is the return of the entire cast (except i'm puzzled as to why dafoe isn't back? unless he's just not listed)
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X