Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
    Did you just make that all up?
    no i had to write it all out before i pitched it to them...

(but really it's true).

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Thats why you should check out the The Philanthropist -great show.
    yeah i mentioned this one as one of the few shows that actually looks like a neat show.

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Missed that one.

Will have to check it out.
    it's a crime he didn't get nominated for an Oscar for it.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      yeah i mentioned this one as one of the few shows that actually looks like a neat show..
      You also said you dont know how itll last haha.
      I can easily see it lasting, especially how My Name is Earl lasted so long.

Its very original though, and so far the plot has been really diverse. I mean last weeks show was entirely different then the week before.
      sigpic

Comment

You also said you dont know how itll last haha.
        I can easily see it lasting, especially how My Name is Earl lasted so long.

Its very original though, and so far the plot has been really diverse. I mean last weeks show was entirely different then the week before.
        yeah.... i guess he can keep getting himself into situations... i've only seen one episode. i like the actor and such... so we'll see.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          yeah.... i guess he can keep getting himself into situations... i've only seen one episode. i like the actor and such... so we'll see.
          Last weeks was about a Marine about to ship off to Iraq that stole Rists identity and started helping people with his credit card because he thought he was going to die. So Rist went to San Diego to find whoever was using his credit card. A lot different then the episodes in war zones and what not.
          sigpic

Comment

Last weeks was about a Marine about to ship off to Iraq that stole Rists identity and started helping people with his credit card because he thought he was going to die. So Rist went to San Diego to find whoever was using his credit card. A lot different then the episodes in war zones and what not.
            that's the episode i saw hahahaha.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X