Speedie Gonzales
    Daffy Duck
    Porky Pig
    Tweety
    Road Runner
    Willie Coyote
    who the hell is Willie Coyote? lol
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
      Bugs Bunny
      Elmer Fudd
      Pepe La Pew
      Speedie Gonzales
      Daffy Duck
      Porky Pig
      Tweety
      Road Runner
      Wile E. Coyote
      Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      who the hell is Willie Coyote? lol
      LOL, There fixed!
      sigpic

Comment

Wile E. Coyote
        He's not an actor though.

He's a Super Genius
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

LOL, There fixed!
          I dunno, man. Wile E. Coyote is smart, but Willie is sneaky.
          sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Best Actor alive IMO. He is getting more and more recognition but still not enough. And he got no aclaim back when he did films like The Talented Mr. Ripley, The Big Lebowski and Twister.

Movie to watch - Before The Devil Knows Your Dead

Daniel Day Lewis - He's a terrific actor! He gets good acclaim but It really bothers me that guys like Brad Pitt get more acclaim.

Movie to Watch - Gangs Of New York

Wesley Snipes - Yes he has done a ton of bad movies. But I think people loose sight at how great of an actor he is.

Movie to Watch - Sugar Hill, New Jack City

Jack Black - I know he gets attention but as a comedic actor. He is actually a really goood actor though.

Movie To Watch - The Jackal

Allen Payne - Great in just about any movie he is in. Can be funny and serious.

Movie To Watch - Jason's Lyric

Ben Foster - Great Creep

Movie To Watch - 3:10 To Yuma

Jeff Daniels - Can do it all. Be serious, Creepy, funny and just about everything.

Movie To Watch - Arachniphobia

Robin Williams - With all of the comedies he has done I dont think people realize how amazing of an actor he is.

Movie To Watch
            - One Hour Photo, Insomnia

Vince Vaughn - Great Actor. Very Very Underated.

Movie To Watch - Clay Pigeons

Sean Astin - Really migt have been the best actor in the LOrd Of THe Rings trilogy.

Movie To Watch - Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, Rudy.

Terrence Howard - He is a really underated actor.

Movie To Watch - Hustle And Flow

John Goodman - One of my favorites. He does everything so well.

Movie To Watch - Fallen

Morris Chestnut - Not many know about him.

Movie To watch - Half Past Dead (yes, I know the movie sucks but he does a really good job in it.)
            sigpic

Comment

Phillip Seymore Hoffman - is one of the greats i don't know how i forgot him i like him alot in MI :III , Red Dragon , and of course Patch Adams

Vince Voughn - one of his best movies is Domestic Disturbance he plays a really creepy guy and is really good at it

Robin Williams - i love One Hour Photo it's one of his best ever again as well as Patch Adams

Oliver Stone - is f'n Funny in year one and is awesome in Ready to Rumble i like him in Lake Placid

William Hurt - awesome actor i really liked him in The Village (movie sucked) , Mr. Brooks he was great as Kostners inner voice and was pretty good in the Incredible Hulk (2008)

Comment

William Hurt was really good in Into The Wild as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
                  Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Best Actor alive IMO. He is getting more and more recognition but still not enough. And he got no aclaim back when he did films like The Talented Mr. Ripley, The Big Lebowski and Twister.
                  behind Daniel Day-Lewis, i'd say Hoffman is 2nd to none... and depending on the film the race could be extremely close.

Movie to watch - Before The Devil Knows Your Dead-> this movie was great. he was phenomenal and the tension that built throughout the film was excellent.

others from Hoffman that need to be watched for performance: Boogie Nights, Punch-Drunk Love, Cold Mountain, Charlie Wilson's War, Synecdoche, New York. His performances in PDL, CWW and SNY were ridiculous awesome.

Daniel Day Lewis - He's a terrific actor! He gets good acclaim but It really bothers me that guys like Brad Pitt get more acclaim.
                  Well, I've already said my piece about Lewis. Brad Pitt, though is an amazing actor. People I think get all upset because he's in the lime-light. To be fair, Lewis CHOOSES not to be in the lime-light and he stays pretty far away from the big scene. Pitt's acting abilities are top notch though, and definitely light-years ahead of his fugly wife's.

Movie to Watch - Gangs Of New York-> The Butcher... "I'm New York" hahaha

others from Lewis that need to be watched for performance: In the Name of the Father, The Crucible, The Ballad of Jack and Rose and of course, There Will Be Blood.

Jack Black - I know he gets attention but as a comedic actor. He is actually a really goood actor though.
                  quite true. he has great talent outside of comedy.

Movie To Watch - The Jackal-> his role was small and quick but it was a good one.

King Kong is basically his best yet as an actor outside the comedy genre.

Ben Foster - Great Creep
                  also very true. he's another great up-and-comer

Movie To Watch - 3:10 To Yuma-> i was highly disappointed in the movie as a whole but he was great.

and even though 30 Days of Night blew chunks, he played yet another good creep.

Jeff Daniels - Can do it all. Be serious, Creepy, funny and just about everything.
                  indeed. i think people reach Dumb and Dumber and can't get over the hurdle.

Movie To Watch - Arachniphobia-> you mention Goodman later and this is a film both of them are great in.

others from Daniels to watch for performance: Gettysburg, Speed, Gods and Generals, Good Night and Good Luck. The last one was just full of great performances all around and Gods and Generals was phenomenal.

Robin Williams - With all of the comedies he has done I dont think people realize how amazing of an actor he is.
                  I personally like when he is serious more.

Movie To Watch - One Hour Photo, Insomnia-> it's not often a guy like Pacino is challenged or upstaged.

others from Williams to watch for performance: don't forget Death to Smoochy, The Final Cut, Man of the Year and August Rush.

Vince Vaughn - Great Actor. Very Very Underated.
                  Vaughn has been great since Swingers.

Movie To Watch - Clay Pigeons-> I need to see this.

others from Vaughn to watch for performance: The Cell, Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Terrence Howard - He is a really underrated actor.
                  he's one of my favorites right now and i'm pissed they replaced him in Iron Man. At least his replacement is also an awesome actor.

Movie To Watch - Hustle And Flow-> still haven't seen it.

others from Howard to watch for performance: Crash, Four Brothers, The Brave One and August Rush

John Goodman - One of my favorites. He does everything so well.
                  John Goodman rules... straight up.

Movie To Watch - Fallen-> have i seen Fallen? i'll have to check.

others from Goodman to watch for performance: The Big Lebowski, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Coyote Ugly (even though that movie sucked), In the Electric Myst.
                  sigpic

Comment

You guys have named some of the ones that came off the top of my head; Vince Vaugh, Ribisi, Christian Bale, Edward Norton... but let's not forget William H. Macy and John Malcovich.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Leonardo DiCaprio.

This guy is a good actor... not good, but GREAT, and has never won an Oscar. Look at some of the movies that he's been in:

Titanic, Catch Me If You Can, Gangs of New York, The Aviator, Blood Diamond, The Departed.

He's been absolutely incredible with the roles he's played in these movies...

It's strange that he's never won an Oscar. I truly thought he got shafted from Blood Diamond. His accent and role was probably my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                        Leonardo DiCaprio.

This guy is a good actor... not good, but GREAT, and has never won an Oscar. Look at some of the movies that he's been in:

Titanic, Catch Me If You Can, Gangs of New York, The Aviator, Blood Diamond, The Departed.

It's strange that he's never won an Oscar. I truly thought he got shafted from Blood Diamond. His accent and role was probably my favorite.
                        Leo is a great actor. I've always wanted to not like him... but his ability wins me over.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Leonardo DiCaprio.

My favorite Dicaprio film is The Basketball Diaries. Which he was also great in.

William H. Macy an John Malkovich are great as well.

I also was thinking about it. John Candy was also a very good actor. Planes Trains and Automobiles is one of my favorite movies ever. And he did display great acting in that film.
                          sigpic

Comment

a lot of people I think forget about Dustin Hoffman as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

agreed ... Hoffman was awesome in Stranger Then Fiction and Meet The Fockers was great

Dennis Quaid - i really liked him in Frequency and Any Given Sunday , he's also really good in Cold Creek Mannor

Ryan Reynolds - great actor i liked him in Van Wilder and in Waiting ,he was alright in Blade Trinity and i didn't care for him in X-Men Origins

Micheal Keaton - probably the best Batman but i would say that my favorite movie would be the Dream Team it's one of his best and it's got Peter Boyle and Christopher Lloyd it's a great movie

Comment

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Blood Diamond was incredible. He was nominated for What's Eating Gilbert Grape and The Aviator as well. which was when he was still hella young. He should've been nominated for The Departed...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X