X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post

Dead Sexy

I wish I could....carve? that good. My tablets all crusty.

Comment

Anyway, on topic I thought this movie was really, really weird. Not bad just...different. One thing I didn't like about it was that the main character was like 90% of the time evil until the very end of the movie. I didn't know who to root for. Very different style, reminded me of Discovery channel or something lol, if I had to rate it I'd probably give it a 7.5 out of 10. But it was really funny and the alien baby was badass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post

Dead Sexy

I wish I could....carve? that good. My tablets all crusty.
        uh.........
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

uh.........
          they get old man. I chipped mine today on the bottom left corner

gonna have to go to the pottery maker man and buy some new ones.

Comment

You know the crazy thing is all of the aliens in the movie were played by one single actor and a lot of the major scenes in the movie were just made up on the spot. After watching district 9 I really want to see that dude make a halo movie now since I'm sure he could do it justice.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              You know the crazy thing is all of the aliens in the movie were played by one single actor and a lot of the major scenes in the movie were just made up on the spot. After watching district 9 I really want to see that dude make a halo movie now since I'm sure he could do it justice.
              I wonder, has there been any talk of reviving the Halo movie after the success of D9?
              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                I wonder, has there been any talk of reviving the Halo movie after the success of D9?
                i haven't heard anything, but i thought it was still being discussed even before D9 came out. for some reason i thought that since the strike ended, Halo talks had resumed, but then maybe that was The Hobbit business...
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

i haven't heard anything, but i thought it was still being discussed even before D9 came out. for some reason i thought that since the strike ended, Halo talks had resumed, but then maybe that was The Hobbit business...
                  at this point halo is at a standstill because no one wants to direct it now...so for the time being it's on hold.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X