Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For fans of Pantera, DOWN, SJR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For fans of Pantera, DOWN, SJR

    http://www.skullsnbones.com/profiles...speaks-on-many

    A very cool and often intense video of Phil Anselmo speaking to college kids.

  • #2
    That's tight man nice find. :salute!:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      That's tight man nice find. :salute!:

      All the videos together come up to like an hour. You should watch the whole thing, as I think it is worth it and you might find interesting. ESPECIALLY if you are familiar with Phil and his battle with heroin.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post

        All the videos together come up to like an hour. You should watch the whole thing, as I think it is worth it and you might find interesting. ESPECIALLY if you are familiar with Phil and his battle with heroin.
        There is a lot of wisdom and experience coming from this guys mouth which I truly do respect and I could listen to the whole thing because it's so interesting.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          There is a lot of wisdom and experience coming from this guys mouth which I truly do respect and I could listen to the whole thing because it's so interesting.
          I agree with you. I listened to the whole thing straight through, and to be honest I was disappointed there wasn't more to the interview!! I could have watched it for a few hours, I found it to be very compelling.

          Comment


          • #6
            I watched this earlier today. Pretty intense stuff. I didn't know Rex had pancreatitis. When did that happen?


            Dime and Phil are my GODS. I'm glad Phil was able to kick the dope, it turned him in to a serious prick, but luckily he was smart enough to realize what he was doing and take control of his life back. He still smokes copious amounts of weed, but thats waaaaaay better then shooting up like he was doing.

            10-12 bags of dope a day is INSANE.
            the space that is mine



            We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
              I watched this earlier today. Pretty intense stuff. I didn't know Rex had pancreatitis. When did that happen?


              Dime and Phil are my GODS. I'm glad Phil was able to kick the dope, it turned him in to a serious prick, but luckily he was smart enough to realize what he was doing and take control of his life back. He still smokes copious amounts of weed, but thats waaaaaay better then shooting up like he was doing.

              10-12 bags of dope a day is INSANE.
              I also found out about Rex and his problem from this interview, I had no idea. If you've ever seen the Pantera home videos, Phil wasn't exaggerating when he said no band drank as much as Pantera. It was insane.

              Comment


              • #8
                Damn I too am disappointed it didn't last longer. I wish they showed the after questions...

                Comment

                Working...
                X