Inglroious Bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inglroious Bastards

I haven't seen it but am curious what ya'll thought.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I haven't seen it but am curious what ya'll thought.
    Inglourious Basterds, in a word, is awesome.

It's very funny, in a sick sort of way...but that's Quentin for ya. If you enjoyed Kill Bill Vol. 1, this has a similar feel in terms of absurdity.

I almost lost all hope for Quentin, but this is a pleasant surprise. It is downright fun. But word of caution...the trailers are pretty deceptive. There's a lot more to it than just scalping Nazis. Nor does it even try to be historically accurate.

:thumb::thumb:
    sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

its pretty good i recomend watching it.....but yeah the trailer is misleading.....oh and its not all in english

Comment

Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
        its pretty good i recomend watching it.....but yeah the trailer is misleading.....oh and its not all in english
        And I just lost all interest...
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
          you should let that discourage you...it mainly in english...just some parts aren't...its done like that for good reason...I haven't met anyone that hasn't like it yet...i thought it was an amazing movie. one of his best
          sigpic
          sig by RealBronco

Comment

I haven't seen many Tarentino movies, and I'm also a stickler for movies being historically accurate, but this movie was absolutely hilarious!

Of course its very graphic and violent and gets off to somewhat of a slow start but I found the characters to be very funny and well played.
            A book I wrote

Comment

Working...
            X