Another One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another One

NCIS: Los Angelas. How sad. I don't even think t.v. execs care anymore.

We've got three different CSIs, now 2 NCIS' and what, 4 or 5 different Law and Orders? Not to mention Cold Case and Bones and the countless other crime dramas.

they're getting so old. In related oldness, we have too many wannabe "E.R.s" too. we have the campy "chick-flick-esque" medical shows (Grey's Anatomy and the new one, Three River), and then we have another new one Trauma coming to us.

and yet they let original, creative shows like Kings and others just as interesting die.

so television has come down to: medicine, crime and "reality" shows. disgusting.

what happened to originality? or even the good ole sit-com?

*EDIT* oh not to mention NCIS: LA FOLLOWS NCIS every week. lol. wow. they don't even put a buffer in...
    Last edited by RealBronco; 08-29-2009, 07:49 PM.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I don't know, I personally love NCIS. It's really the only show I watch these days on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      NCIS: Los Angelas. How sad. I don't even think t.v. execs care anymore.

We've got three different CSIs, now 2 NCIS' and what, 4 or 5 different Law and Orders? Not to mention Cold Case and Bones and the countless other crime dramas.

they're getting so old. In related oldness, we have too many wannabe "E.R.s" too. we have the campy "chick-flick-esque" medical shows (Grey's Anatomy and the new one, Three River), and then we have another new one Trauma coming to us.

and yet they let original, creative shows like Kings and others just as interesting die.

so television has come down to: medicine, crime and "reality" shows. disgusting.

what happened to originality? or even the good ole sit-com?

*EDIT* oh not to mention NCIS: LA FOLLOWS NCIS every week. lol. wow. they don't even put a buffer in...
      I like all those shows. But, I hear what you're saying.

I've never gotten into E.R. or Grey's Anatomy. There is a new 'medical' show that I like: Hawthorne. Stars Jada Pinkett (?) Smith.
      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

NCIS: Buffalo. That would be gritty.

I was going to say NCIS: Green Bay, but that would just be cheesy.....
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post

OH goodness! he went there!
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post

theres nothing cheesy about greenbay...wait...umm...except for the cheese...
            sigpic
            sig by RealBronco

Comment

I like Cold Case, Bones, and Criminal Minds, and they are the only ones I do like. The Law and Order's are out of control.
              sigpic

Comment

Why LA? Why does everything have to be in either LA or NY? There are 2,040404,040404,440239348005 other cities in the US. Pick one!

Im a fan of NCIS. I like the characters. Cant really say if im going to feel the same about NCIS: LA.

A show I like to watch is Leverage. Nothing to do with medicine, or crime (well you know what I mean), or reality tv. Just a solid hour of goodness.
                LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Working...
                X