Disney buys Marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney buys Marvel

I have heard the they made an offer of 4 Billion Dollars for the comic book giant. I hope they don't Disney-afy it.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    I have heard the they made an offer of 4 Billion Dollars for the comic book giant. I hope they don't Disney-afy it.
    you know they will. it's a good thing Marvel isn't as cool as DC.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

They want to get costumed charcaters in the parks ASAP.

sigpic

Comment

Well this sucks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
          Well this sucks.
          Yes, yes it does.

sigpic

Comment

could you imagine going to a spiderman movie and having the disney logo come out before the move.

hahaha
            Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
              Well this sucks.
              mmmmmm i dont really think it will suck because based upon from what ive read Disney stuff just isnt appealing to 15+ year old boys and they want to appeal to a older audience. I also read that Disney wants to exploit lesser known characters... and im pretty sure they mean the Marvel characters such as Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Doc Strange, etc. i just hope they dont make it less violent just cause its freakin disney...oh well we will just have to wait and see

by the way freakin awesome graphic gallery to you

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                mmmmmm i dont really think it will suck because based upon from what ive read Disney stuff just isnt appealing to 15+ year old boys and they want to appeal to a older audience. I also read that Disney wants to exploit lesser known characters... and im pretty sure they mean the Marvel characters such as Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Doc Strange, etc. i just hope they dont make it less violent just cause its freakin disney...oh well we will just have to wait and see

by the way freakin awesome graphic gallery to you
                Hm, yeah, we'll see

The most violent/graphic/adult thing they've ever done is Pirates (which I love), but....yeah, I guess we'll see

And thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Spiderman and Ironman own Aladdin, Dumbo, Lilo & Stitch, Mulan, and Wall-E anyday

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

The only thing I can hope is that they put pixar to work developing 3d cgi cartoons of some of the better comics and put them out in theaters.

I have to wonder though if this will be the end to the awesome lineup of movies that marvel had lined up over the next 3-4 years.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      The only thing I can hope is that they put pixar to work developing 3d cgi cartoons of some of the better comics and put them out in theaters.

I have to wonder though if this will be the end to the awesome lineup of movies that marvel had lined up over the next 3-4 years.
                      no they will not as long as those movies make disney money they will not be touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

I heard those where not part of the deal.

sigpic

Comment

Disney isnt going to ruin anything, they just have the cash flow to market them into places marvel could not normally do. Theyre just going spam Marvel stuff all over but theyre still going to let Marvel do their thing. stop tripping people

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                            Disney isnt going to ruin anything, they just have the cash flow to market them into places marvel could not normally do. Theyre just going spam Marvel stuff all over but theyre still going to let Marvel do their thing. stop tripping people
                            I hope you are right.

sigpic

Comment

disney just needs to spin marvel into pixar. Everything pixar has ever touched was gold and i can't see that changing anytime soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X