Women in Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in Uniform

I always loved a women in a uniform. There are many in our armed forces and Dr., nurses and so on. So I thought I would start a thread on that subject. I know some will be sexy but I also want to show respect for our girls out there fighting for our freedom!

sigpic

OK here is some fun ones

What view is that camara man trying to get?

sigpic

Comment

Bravo to yer choice of thread my friend. I have had the honor to serve with gals in uniform. To which they always impress me with their dedication, not only to the country, but to the family as well. As many are moms, wives, and fiscally responsible for some one other than themselves. So I applaud their attempts at balance between their responsibilites at home against the needs of their country. So at the end of the day they are just not absolutely wonderful, but down right sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Palmer View Post
        Bravo to yer choice of thread my friend. I have had the honor to serve with gals in uniform. To which they always impress me with their dedication, not only to the country, but to the family as well. As many are moms, wives, and fiscally responsible for some one other than themselves. So I applaud their attempts at balance between their responsibilites at home against the needs of their country. So at the end of the day they are just not absolutely wonderful, but down right sexy.
        your font impresses me.

i award you 10 internet points

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
          your font impresses me.

hahahaha.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
            your font impresses me.

LMAO......All hell bro am I able to use these points for a discount on my mornin' coffee and donut, or future travel plans

Comment

PFC Zalkovsky, I salute you. :salute!:
              "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

Working...
              X