Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fringe

I just started watching this today (only a couple ep's in) It's a great freaking show I'm not sure how being such a lost fan I've missed it thus far!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I just started watching this today (only a couple ep's in) It's a great freaking show I'm not sure how being such a lost fan I've missed it thus far!
    What is Fringe? I'm a big lost fan too.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

:clap: Welcome to the club!

Yeah, the first season is really cool. There's a couple of so-so episodes, but that always happens.

It feels more like Alias than Lost (keeping it in the Abrams universe) until you get to the end of the season, which is a doozy. Enjoy!
      sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        What is Fringe? I'm a big lost fan too.
        Fringe is directed by jj abrams director of lost and writen by orrici and kurtzman (star trek, lost ect....) it's pretty dang good honestly I have never watched alias as RSR suggests but it's like a less complicated version of lost they don't leave you hanging 3 seasons on simple answers.

Originally posted by RodSmithRules View Post
        :clap: Welcome to the club!

Yeah, the first season is really cool. There's a couple of so-so episodes, but that always happens.

It feels more like Alias than Lost (keeping it in the Abrams universe) until you get to the end of the season, which is a doozy. Enjoy!
        I unfortunatly was spoiled PRIOR to starting to watch the show so I already saw the closing scenes of season one with walter at the gravesite (holy mindblowing revolation batman) and olivia meeting bell in a very unlikely place (further mindblowing) I just finished watching arrival and got my first real taste of the observer who is for sure a weird guy and I'll probably finish watching another couple of episodes over the weekend (thanks to ninjavideo who has all the episodes posted)
        sigpic

Comment

The more I watch it the more Walter reminds me of Professor Farnsworth from futurama.
          sigpic

Comment

Last night's new episode was probably the first one this season that really got back to the basics of this show. That made me happy (and relieved).

It looks like they're getting back to the core of what made this show so interesting in the first season. And the Observer is back!!
            sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Not to drag up a long dead thread but fringe sure is getting more awesome the further in it gets! Plus it just got renewed for seaon 4!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I've been meaning to watch this show but I've never gotten around to it. I've seen a few episodes here and there and it's awesome. Are all the episodes on Netflix? I might spend a weekend watching it if it is
                sigpic

Comment

I'm a fan too. It does get a little confusing, Like why did Olivia go back to the other universe?. Was it to kill the baby?. Somebody please clue me in.
                  HE>i

Comment

Lost is pure trash.

Should never be uttered in the same breath as Fringe.

First Season of Fringe was great! Last couple of seasons have gone down a different tangent but they always tie incidents in first season well throughout the history of the show. Very cerebral show, definitely not for everyone. My wife tries but just cannot grasp the concept of the show or its appeal, so I just have her go watch her Desperate Housebimbos and Lifetime~

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                      Lost is pure trash.

Should never be uttered in the same breath as Fringe.

First Season of Fringe was great! Last couple of seasons have gone down a different tangent but they always tie incidents in first season well throughout the history of the show. Very cerebral show, definitely not for everyone. My wife tries but just cannot grasp the concept of the show or its appeal, so I just have her go watch her Desperate Housebimbos and Lifetime~
                      You shut your face right now!!!

I don't want to hear this kind of talk out of you ever again!

Lost is one of the best tv shows of the last decade, while Fringe is getting better and better it still doesn't hold a candle to Lost.
                      Last edited by Freyaka; 04-19-2011, 05:42 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
                        I'm a fan too. It does get a little confusing, Like why did Olivia go back to the other universe?. Was it to kill the baby?. Somebody please clue me in.
                        she got trapped over there when she went to rescue peter but I don't remember her going over again after she got back just recently.
                        sigpic

Comment

she got trapped over there when she went to rescue peter but I don't remember her going over again after she got back just recently.
                          this is what I mean it can be very confusing L O L.

Peter is clueless that Fauxlivia gave birth to his son in the alternate universe.

Olivia finally got rid of Spock as her alter-Ego and is almost back to her normal self.

Comment

You shut your face right now!!!

I don't want to hear this kind of talk out of you ever again!

Lost is one of the best tv shows of the last decade, while Fringe is getting better and better it still doesn't hold a candle to Lost.

Comment

Fringe was pretty amazing tonight! It seems like their setting up for next season being a new 3rd universe that is a combination of the previous two.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X