No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMmm....not sure what I think of the new season so far....the show just seems lost without peter which is I'm sure what they were getting at but without the peter walter dynamic suddenly walter is a lot less interesting.

Hope they remeber peter soon so he can come back I like the whole working with the other side aspect just not the lack of peter.
    sigpic

Comment

Just finally watched last weeks episode, attempted self lobotamy may be a new low for walter. Watching this weeks now, hopefully we get peter back soon!
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't been keeping up for awhile now. But, i did catch the episode where they are in the future and came out of the yellow stuff, with he help of Peter and Olivia's daughter.
        HE>i

Comment

Such a good show, sucks that no one watches it...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
            Such a good show, sucks that no one watches it...
            I still do, setting up for a fantastic finish!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I still do, setting up for a fantastic finish!
              Yeah I wonder who will win in the end. The list of items so far is pretty random.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh well played fringe, well freaking played! This whole time we were assuming "the boy is important, the boy must live" meant Peter, he was the special one who had to live...Nope it was Michael (who showed up in like what 1 episode in season 1 or 2 or something) Looks like we'll get to see Donald (aka september) becoming an observer next episode. This show is so freaking good it's not even funny!
                sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching the finale it's a rare thing to get me choked up during a show, Abrams is good at it as it happened a few times during lost. I am an emotional wreck after that finale! Amazing! I knew that it would play out the way that it did but just that moment where Peter mouthed I love you to Walter. It was one of the shows most powerful moments! Amazing way for the show to go out. I started balling my eyes out when Peter found the tape as well. People question abramns ability to tell a complete story (as I know a lot of people complained about lost) but Fringe is a show that felt complete start to finish and he tied everything up nicely to end the series. But if there is one thing he is truely good at it's developing characters. The dynamic between walter and peter is what carried the show and it's fitting that walter did what he did to help peter get his own child back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X