Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny.............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's Always Sunny.............

    If there is something funnier on TV I haven't seen it. I love the Office, but not even it comes close to the genius that is this show.

    Charlie FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • #2
    Funniest show on TV. Hands Down.

    Don't tell people though. It's our secret.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Dang! i love that show

      i cant sleep
      My sister has her music so dang loud
      shell kick my @$$ if i tell her to turn it down

      its almost midnight and i got tests tomorrow

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        Dang! i love that show

        i cant sleep
        My sister has her music so dang loud
        shell kick my @$$ if i tell her to turn it down

        its almost midnight and i got tests tomorrow
        NyQuil.


        Ganja...


        ...all I got..sorry.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          NyQuil.


          Ganja...


          ...all I got..sorry.
          pot... head...

          but its ok lol

          this guy down the street keeps trying to sell it to my mom lolz its funny. hes cool though

          he gives me brownies before school and ive had detentions i cant remember

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rollo View Post
            pot... head...

            but its ok lol

            this guy down the street keeps trying to sell it to my mom lolz its funny. hes cool though

            he gives me brownies before school and ive had detentions i cant remember
            Is he registered?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              Is he registered?
              lol what??/////

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                lol what??/////
                Cory, do you care to explain?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  Cory, do you care to explain?
                  I don't think Montana has MMJ laws.

                  I AM registered though. It's this danged back and knees.
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    Cory, do you care to explain?
                    his maryj is for medical reasons i guess but again...


                    my... mind... can't... handle... this...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This show and Curb Your Enthusiasm I feel are the 2 funniest around.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Charlie and Dennis starting a fire in the trailer was hilarious.

                        Green Man needs to make another appearance.
                        sigpic

                        "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Easily the best show ever conceived.
                          Brock you like a hurricane!
                          sigpic
                          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            at my school two guys took the idea of th green man, and our the maroon and gold man.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                              If there is something funnier on TV I haven't seen it. I love the Office, but not even it comes close to the genius that is this show.

                              Charlie FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              You sir apparently have missed last nights episode of The Office. The very beginning when Michael Scott calls Oscar into his office to ask what to expect when he goes in for his colonoscopy is comedic gold.
                              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X