No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me I guess it will always be lose thread. Also I wonder if the ballerina's wondered why Bruce jumped off the boat, and got on that plane. As well as the South Korean crew seeing Bruce Wanye get aboard, and change into Batman.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the movie.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'll be watching The Dark Knight (again) tonight when I get off of work. I'll be looking out for some of your points that you made Southstander. I really didn't notice any of that the first couple of times around. Sometimes its hard to pay attention with two boys jumping off walls and kicking ceilings.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
        Looks like I'll be watching The Dark Knight (again) tonight when I get off of work. I'll be looking out for some of your points that you made Southstander. I really didn't notice any of that the first couple of times around. Sometimes its hard to pay attention with two boys jumping off walls and kicking ceilings.
        LOL, understandable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          To me I guess it will always be lose thread. Also I wonder if the ballerina's wondered why Bruce jumped off the boat, and got on that plane. As well as the South Korean crew seeing Bruce Wanye get aboard, and change into Batman.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the movie.
          The Russian ballet probably wondered, but they could have always said it was business.

Also he didn't change into batman until he was in China. He met with Fox during the day when Fox planted the cell phone transmitter.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            The Russian ballet probably wondered, but they could have always said it was business.

Also he didn't change into batman until he was in China. He met with Fox during the day when Fox planted the cell phone transmitter.
            Good point there. I forgot about the meeting with Fox. But if it was the same crew that smuggled Bruce in, and Batman out it would raise some questions.

I guess some of these things are like when that consultant found out about the Batmoblie. If you dig hard enough you can find the paper trail.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Good point there. I forgot about the meeting with Fox. But if it was the same crew that smuggled Bruce in, and Batman out it would raise some questions.

I guess some of these things are like when that consultant found out about the Batmoblie. If you dig hard enough you can find the paper trail.
              well i think probably Fox's threat and then Joker's threat might have shut him up lol
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

also, re-watching right now. woot!
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                X