Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Age: Origins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dragon Age: Origins

    comes out on Tuesday, who is getting it?

    this game is going to kick ass IMO

    http://dragonage.bioware.com/

  • #2
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    comes out on Tuesday, who is getting it?

    this game is going to kick ass IMO

    http://dragonage.bioware.com/
    I'll wait for it used probably.

    I'm getting MW2 next Tuesday and Borderlands sometime this month too.


    Too many new games to choose from.

    Isn't Origins supposed to be getting back to their roots of Baulder's Gate?
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm defintely getting it, I reserved it a few agos, along with BioWare's other game Mass Effect 2.
      sigpic
      Props to Peerless^
      Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
      Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
      Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
      Pro-McDaniels

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        I'll wait for it used probably.

        I'm getting MW2 next Tuesday and Borderlands sometime this month too.


        Too many new games to choose from.

        Isn't Origins supposed to be getting back to their roots of Baulder's Gate?
        if you are a fan of bioware games, this game shouldn't disappoint.

        i like how bioware adds story to their games and you get to chose what decisions your character makes.

        this game supposedly has more dialog than any other bioware game that has ever been released. i like how this game also had a mature feel to it with the blood and gore.....heads will roll!

        its unlike all the other boring fps's that seem to come out, even though i will probably get mw2 as well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          if you are a fan of bioware games, this game shouldn't disappoint.

          i like how bioware adds story to their games and you get to chose what decisions your character makes.

          this game supposedly has more dialog than any other bioware game that has ever been released. i like how this game also had a mature feel to it with the blood and gore.....heads will roll!

          its unlike all the other boring fps's that seem to come out, even though i will probably get mw2 as well.
          Yea man Mass Effect was one of my favorite xbox games so dragon age shouldn't disappoint. Mass Effect 2 will be even better.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, I'm going to pick it up this Tuesday along with NBA live 10 for the 360.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I have it on preorder and cant wait. Lately I have been kept busy with demons souls but it doesnt have any storyline, just create a dude and kill stuff which is fun but games that dont have any plot to them start to get a little repititive after a while

              Comment


              • #8
                would i be wrong saying this game makes me think oblivion on steroids? Looks awesome just dont know the backround
                Glen Haven Fire

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've seen stuff on it but not getting it. I am not a big FPS'er but in this last qtr, ODST, Left 4 Dead 2, CoD, and Borderlands are ruling and probably will til 2010. I think everything might as well be destroyed when coD comes out, I really think that's all I'll see on my Xbox live list for a long time

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
                    Yeah, I'm going to pick it up this Tuesday along with NBA live 10 for the 360.
                    DONT BUY LIVE 2k is by far the supperior NBA game, don't even do it, and they're fixing 2k this week (or next) It works they're just fixing their stupid servers.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I plain on getting it, I cant wait! :salute!:
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        has anyone gotten it yet? im contemplating on getting it...but dont want to shell out 60+ bucks for a game i beat in2 days...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's Bioware. Every Bioware game, sans maybe Jade Empire, has tons of replayability.
                          Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Isn't Origins supposed to be getting back to their roots of Baulder's Gate?
                            YES! It's the spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate-series. I've finished that series plenty of times and it's just as much fun now as it was back in 2002.
                            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              if you are a fan of bioware games, this game shouldn't disappoint.

                              i like how bioware adds story to their games and you get to chose what decisions your character makes.

                              this game supposedly has more dialog than any other bioware game that has ever been released. i like how this game also had a mature feel to it with the blood and gore.....heads will roll!

                              its unlike all the other boring fps's that seem to come out, even though i will probably get mw2 as well.
                              I was going to say that no game on Earth could beat Planescape: Torment's dialogues, but come to think of it, I think it was Black Isle that made it and just used the Infinity Engine from Bioware.

                              Still, this game will be awesome.
                              Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X