Dragon Age: Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    But how do successfully target someone, is there a button that will cycle through targets or do you manipulate the right stick around til it locks on? Cause when I die a lot, its cause were all working on some diff. target instead of working on one at a time.

Just wondering how this all works, I like the game but have been dying a lot lately, I think it's cause I dont know where or how to get new weapons, Im like lvl 14 and still using daggers that are 5.40 dmg, should I have better stuff? Ugh, that aside I do like the game
    Weapons should level up as you progress through the game. Daggers don't get very strong typically. If you are using the dual weapon stuff you can put a normal sword into your main hand (and in your off hand if you master the skill). Most weapons I found were in chests or enemies throughout the game just randomly.

I have no clue how to target something though, would have helped a LOT against the archdemon.

Comment

Ahh, Cin you are the man, I didn't even think to have 2 one handed swords or anything. It's okay, I'm kind of using that Item dupe nonsense on the tomes and getting a little even, I'm not going to max my guys out, just being them to the level where my enemies are, I do really like this game, I have it rented right now thru Gamefly, kinda wanna buy it and get the DLC and I'm only level 15 lol...

Anyone here beat it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
        But how do successfully target someone, is there a button that will cycle through targets or do you manipulate the right stick around til it locks on? Cause when I die a lot, its cause were all working on some diff. target instead of working on one at a time.

Just wondering how this all works, I like the game but have been dying a lot lately, I think it's cause I dont know where or how to get new weapons, Im like lvl 14 and still using daggers that are 5.40 dmg, should I have better stuff? Ugh, that aside I do like the game
        Haha, it took me ages to work that out too. I first noticed when Zev was using a sword and dagger and suddenly everything made sense luckily I got him quite early on so I realised my mistake before it got silly.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
          Haha, it took me ages to work that out too. I first noticed when Zev was using a sword and dagger and suddenly everything made sense luckily I got him quite early on so I realised my mistake before it got silly.
          yeah I am using 2 Daggers, one thats like 5.20 and the other thats like 4.20 and has some small bonuses, I didnt think that with my dual weapons training I could equip a one handed sword, let me ask u this, can I use two one handed swords with a Rogue?

Comment

Working...
          X