saw cannibal corpse last friday in spokane, WA @ the knitting factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw cannibal corpse last friday in spokane, WA @ the knitting factory

heaviest. band. Ever. it was by far the most brutal insane show ive ever been to. And by far the best show. it was amazing in every way. I shook george ''corpsegrinder'' fishers(huge broncos fan btw) hand, and i will not be washing it for at least a solid 3 months. If cannibal plays anywhere remotely near you, you have to see them.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Cannibal Corpse, I haven't heard that name in a long , long time!
    Last edited by Biggregb; 12-10-2009, 07:41 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Pretty neat, lucky you. Fisher is a broncos fan? Did he personally tell you tell that? If so that is so awesome, because I knew he was a football fan, but I didn't know he was a Denver fan, I figured he'd be a Buffalo fan or something since they're from there.
      sigpic
      Props to Peerless^
      Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
      Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
      Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
      Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Good stuff

-

Comment

Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
          Pretty neat, lucky you. Fisher is a broncos fan? Did he personally tell you tell that? If so that is so awesome, because I knew he was a football fan, but I didn't know he was a Denver fan, I figured he'd be a Buffalo fan or something since they're from there.
          I knew from reading interviews and stuff from him on the internet. I also talked a little broncos football with him after the show. Here's a good interview of him discussing the broncos season so far:

part 1:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y9d0DjidLQ

part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qQ5uDqpTs
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
          X