Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Undisputed 2010

Xbox 360 Trailer - Announcement Trailer

Comes out May 25th, this video isnt much but I'll post new stuff as I see it.

Hope the game has more to it instead of playing online mounting people, making it impossible to get out of. Add more detail to the fighters like south paw stance, checking leg kicks, giving fighters more technique instead of two choices, etc.

Nice to see Kimbo in it. Should be fun. I'm excited. And hopefully in the career mode you won't have to retire so early in your career.
    sigpic

Comment

I will most definitely not be buying this because I will be getting EA MMA game.

It looks like they basically added some more hooks and using the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
        I will most definitely not be buying this because I will be getting EA MMA game.

*Nevermind, just searched it.

Theres only one video out for the game. UFC Undisputed did the same thing, made a bad ass trailor. The actual game play didnt come close to the trailor either lol

As for the fighters, theres a few I know and everyones going to play with Fedor on live when it comes out. I hope they come out with more previews to get me interested. I'm not fully sold UFC Undisputed 2010 due to the flaws in last years game.
        Last edited by Senses Fail; 12-30-2009, 12:20 PM.

Comment

EA sports one looks badass. But I'm a little discouraged to get it because I know only a few fighters on the roster.. Thats where EA made its biggest mistake is not getting UFC.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
            EA sports one looks badass. But I'm a little discouraged to get it because I know only a few fighters on the roster.. Thats where EA made its biggest mistake is not getting UFC.
            I agree, but Dana White is greedy and would want the ufc all over it and most of the profit. EA made it clear they did not want it that way.

Thats the big advantage UFC 2010 is going to have over EA MMA game. 2010 is on its 2nd run and has ufc fighters, as EA MMA is on its 1st and doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
              I agree, but Dana White is greedy and would want the ufc all over it and most of the profit. EA made it clear they did not want it that way.

Thats the big advantage UFC 2010 is going to have over EA MMA game. 2010 is on its 2nd run and has ufc fighters, as EA MMA is on its 1st and doesnt.
              Really? Dana White would be making more money if the game was EA sports because it would be a better game. I think in a couple of years EA might be able to pick up the title and make the better game and have all the big name fighters.

But for now I think I have to go with UFC because I like fighting with and against fighters I've heard of and fighters that I like.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                Really? Dana White would be making more money if the game was EA sports because it would be a better game. I think in a couple of years EA might be able to pick up the title and make the better game and have all the big name fighters.

But for now I think I have to go with UFC because I like fighting with and against fighters I've heard of and fighters that I like.
                EA wants to make the game cause they saw the success of UFC 09, Dana White got mad about that and other things supposably.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Sports_MMA

I know wikipedia, blah blah lol

UFC president Dana White has declared himself "at war" with EA over the development of the game and has threatened to blacklist any fighter who signs on to the project from fighting in the UFC, with the exception of Randy Couture due to pre-existing contractual arrangements between Couture and the UFC. White accused EA of acting in bad faith in allegedly refusing to consider a UFC branded MMA game previously due to EA not considering MMA "a real sport". Dana believes EA are motivated to make a MMA based game now purely by the recent commercial success of the THQ published UFC 2009 Undisputed, stating "EA doesn't give a **** about mixed martial arts. They made that very clear."

It should be pointed out that Dana White wanted the game to exclusively feature UFC and its fighters, whereas EA Sports wanted to incorporate free agents and Strikeforce competitors.

Comment

Dana White is an idiot...

Comment

Dana White is an idiot...
                    Agreed..

And EA is good at what they are doing and they can make a much better video game than THQ can make.
                    sigpic

Comment

Any of you guys play the demo?

The game play seems a lot more fluid but a little glitchy in the striking area.

I like how they are branching out to make all the characters unique and not so much cookie cutter characters with different skins.

Comment

Oh and I don't like how much faster the game play is. It seems more like an arcade game because of the speed of it.

Overall I'm not sure if I'll purchase this but they are showing signs of improvement.

Comment

I just love the UFC Undisputed 2010 cover so munch!

:thumb:
                          sigpic

Comment

this, red dead redemption (i think may 18th) and the second DLC pack for just cause 2 (may 29th) will be more than enough to keep me busy till madden.

it's looking like a good time for games!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh and the people using Yahoo email accounts to get your membership activated. Don't.

The site just won't send you the email if you use Yahoo. I actually had to use my school email address and the activation was sent in less then 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X