Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Nice!

Did you ever switch divisions while you were in your career mode?

I still haven't completed an actual 12 year career mode yet because I keep changing and deleting characters. :doh:

The trouble I have now is in finding level 3 moves in the camp invites. Do you have to have +70 in those fields to do those or something or what? I can't find level 3 double leg takedown at all and it's making me mad! (My caf I just started has level 2 and is only 30 takedown offense right now though)

No, I didn't switch. I didn't want to build a HW, I was after the "perfect" LHW. Most stats are upper 80's. Four are upper 90's and only 2 or three are at 77. The attibutes are all maxed(95, 85, 85). But, I did suffer at the expense of moves. I have a very basic and limited set of moves. But dammint... it was fun!!

I even missed the "Dream Fight". I wasn't paying attention then as I clicked "no" I relaized what it was. It was a HW fight with Arlovski.

I'll go back and do another and switch it up a bit. In time. Time to go back to Red Dead.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Where the hell are all the level 3 moves in career mode?!?!!?!

I want to get my double leg takedown to level 3 but I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Ok I'm dumb... Nevermind me here.

Comment

finally got the game.

its an awesome game but career mode is a bit ridiculous i probably fought on Fight Night like 20 times before moving to a paperview undecard to fight chuck liddell.

then chuck knocked me out and i went back to fight in another 5 fight nights.

then after TKOing forrest griffin i was the main event of a UFC FIGHT NIGHT against Thiago Silva and he ended up knocking me out... im curious to see what would have happened if i won.
          Now go get your shine box

Comment

I dunno why... but I'm stuck in career mode fun. I finished another LHW and just started a HW. It's just.... fun.... I think.

Comment

Welp.. career mode was a lot of fun.

Looks like THQ made a patch to fix a few things. And in that, they capped sparring points at 50. It finally dawned on me that no matter what I did I could not get over the 50 as I recalled doing with my first carrer CAF in hitting 96+ each sparring round. I liked being able to get those huge points nad maxing my CAFs stats!!!

GGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no.... I wasn't a super CAF online fighter.

Comment

I did it!

Just finished a SUPER CAF!!!

All attributes maxed and all skills at 100. That was fun, but tiring. Not sure what to do with him other then to blow through Title Defense. He started out at HW, but got switched to LHW, so now I've got a maxed HW(str, spd, stm are at LHW max level) and LHW.

Maybe I'll move on to another game now.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  I did it!

Just finished a SUPER CAF!!!

All attributes maxed and all skills at 100. That was fun, but tiring. Not sure what to do with him other then to blow through Title Defense. He started out at HW, but got switched to LHW, so now I've got a maxed HW(str, spd, stm are at LHW max level) and LHW.

Maybe I'll move on to another game now.
                  I'm not going to lie I'm sort of tired of this game.

It's like once you've finished playing career twice it's like bleh same old stuff. I'm trying to sell it right now actually.

Comment

I'm trying so hard to get this on EBAY right now.... Biddin like crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnderby
                      I do not know wat ru idiots, the test was exactly the same, the same game as last year, spoke of the rate r U games are realistic, realistic game wats KO at random from each battle like never before, the game does not KNO u suck, not a patch on the night of the fight, so that all love u UFC **** this forum, was held at the local level, as well as SOM Guy said it was not good for the presentation of the man who thinks that graphics are incredible.

Stop trollin homie, also check back into school man ya gramma whack!

'NUFF SAID

Comment

Working...
                      X