The Movie Trailer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Movie Trailer Thread

Everybody knows that the trailers are one of the best reasons to go to the movies! So, as you see trailers for movies you are excited to see, post them here!

Iron Man 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ___

Ive always loved the Robin Hood legend and Im a big fan of Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe, so I am very excited for...

Robin Hood

I cant wait for something more than the teaser though. This trailer looks a little Gladiator-y.

Wow, nothing like taking a Craptastic movie and turning it into a Shiny Craptastic movie. This one might be taking itself a little too seriously.

Clash of the Titans

Although, it may be worth it to see Liam Neeson say "RELEASE THe KRAKEN!"
    __________________________________________________ ____

Woh....................trippy.

Alice in Wonderland
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Everybody knows that the trailers are one of the best reasons to go to the movies! So, as you see trailers for movies you are excited to see, post them here!

Iron Man 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive always loved the Robin Hood legend and Im a big fan of Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe, so I am very excited for...

Robin Hood

I cant wait for something more than the teaser though. This trailer looks a little Gladiator-y.

Wow, nothing like taking a Craptastic movie and turning it into a Shiny Craptastic movie. This one might be taking itself a little too seriously.

Clash of the Titans

Although, it may be worth it to see Liam Neeson say "RELEASE THe KRAKEN!"
    __________________________________________________ ____

Woh....................trippy.

Alice in Wonderland
    i saw that last night and im freakin excited for IM2! cant wait to see how this one stacks up the first one cant wait to see WM in action

and i just watched the trailer to Robin hood and it looks pretty cool Russel Crow as Robbie himself? im on board
    Last edited by captainbronco; 12-17-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Not that interested in any of them.

I love the last Clash of the Titans and have no interest in seeing what CGI brings to the table. When will Hollywood come up with something original and stop remaking films?
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Not that interested in any of them.

I love the last Clash of the Titans and have no interest in seeing what CGI brings to the table. When will Hollywood come up with something original and stop remaking films?
        when people stop going and paying money for something that already exists.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
        X