What do you think of Emimen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    Thank you sir, like, example....go and listen to his verse on the new Wayne track "Drop this world" or the Drake remix of Forever and you're like "Oooooohhhhh, Em is on fire", and then you listen to like anything off relapse and it's all goofy, I am sure it will be appreciated 10 years from now when rap is even WORSE than it is now, but it's dumb...
    Yea I have heard those tracks, even in the songs where he is doing the stupid voices the multi-syllabul word play is still prevelant and on point, I just dont understand why he does it, maybe to play into the hands of the younger youth which has usually been his main target in the first place, but still, its corny, but it works, and they guy is still pretty amazing, top 5 dead or alive in my book.
    sigpic

Comment

YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Heyyy I got a new song for you all called da soulja boy!!!

Eminem who?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Heyyy I got a new song for you all called da soulja boy!!!

Eminem who?
        One of my friends from florida used to sell weed to soulja boy before he got big.

He's ashamed of it now, cause soulja boy sucks.
        Last edited by tpryce93; 12-27-2009, 05:58 PM.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP were great freaking albums. He went down hill on the eminem show, and anything after that sucks horribly.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
            Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP were great freaking albums. He went down hill on the eminem show, and anything after that sucks horribly.
            I agree, but I did enjoy The Enimen Show.

It was more of a mainstream rap.

Comment

Big L is better.

:go:

Comment

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                Big L is better.

Big L was nice. R.I.P.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  Have to say I used to love Eminem. I remember my late grade school to the end of middle school days, Eminem was boss. I always listened to that guy.

You might be thinking "wow this is random", but I've been uploading all of my albums into Itunes on the new PC, and came across all my Eminem albums.

Can't say I enjoy rap from him or any other rapper like I used too, but listening to some of his older stuff surely takes me back.
                  I like him. Well, some of his music. What I can't get passed is why he wastes so much time arguing with women and being Katy. Makes him look small to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

He lost me with this last album but he's still one of the best ever. 95% of Hip Hop nowadays is straight trash. I listen to mixtapes more than actual albums and new non-commercialized cats like Skyzoo.

The only ones I would put ahead of Eminem because they never lose/lost me as a fan are the Biggie, Tupac, NAS, Jay-Z, Redman and my all-time favorite, Kool G. Rap. Kurupt from The Dogg Pound was right there but he falls off occasionally.

Comment

He's a great rapper, probably the only REALLY huge succesful rapper in Britain.

There's serious Eminem songs (like Cleaning out my Closet and Mockingbird) and downright stupid ones like We Made You, Just Lose It, all are equally as succesful in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                        Big L is better.

Big L was one of the best of all time, way ahead of his time as an artist, so many people got their style from him.

Eminem makes my top 10 for sure.
                        sigpic

Comment

He fell off the face of the earth!

Comment

Better than any Eminem song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhUllQFZnag

Comment

Del the funky homosapien >>>>>>> any other MC on the planet.
                              the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                              X