Last Game You Played and Rate It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Game You Played and Rate It

Theres a movie thread and a music thread, so I thought there should finally be a thread where you can actually rate the games youve recently played.

Heres mine

Madden 10- 7.9/10
    Its an improvement over last year, and defintely a huge leap from 08, but it still has problems that shouldve been gone already.

Modern Warfare 2- 9.5/10
    Great, intense action. But I still like the first one slightly better.

Left 4 Dead 2- 8.7/10
    Fun, but gets repetative, especially on single player. Theres also a lack of those fun moments like when you first get a chainsaw and cut a zombie up- there just needs to be more weapons and cool things to do.

Assassins Creed 2- 9.6/10
    Beautiful cities, great animation, and a powerful story and characters. It quickly became one of my faves of all time.
    Last edited by VenomousDB; 12-22-2009, 09:08 PM.
    sigpic

Madden 10 7.5/10

i loved the game but after playing it 100 times im startin to see its flaws its a giant leap from 09 but still could use some work EA just got lazy

Modern Warfare 2 9/10

i loved this game i just wish there was a zombie type mode in this game
    special ops was cool but zombie mode with modern weapons would have kicked ass

Comment

Madden 10- 8/10
      sigpic
      MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

I have been off and on with MW2, So....

CoDMW2 - 9/10 for sure

Borderlands - 8/10, very fun RPG FPS

Currently playing though Uncharter II, Only at like level 7 but it's a lot better than the first but still has issues, it might end up being an 8.5-9/10 tho. It looks amazing.

Just rented and beat WET, that was fun but I beat it in a day, if you have Gamefly, rent it

Comment

dead rising 10/10 - Classic

CODMW2- 9/10 just awsome (i was kinda late on this one i decided to buy it this past weekend and i sure didnt know what i was missing out on until i played it the game was just to short and i was left wanting more) Defending the white house was awsome.

Assasins Creed 2 - 8/10 - kick ass
          Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post

CODMW2- 9/10 just awsome (i was kinda late on this one i decided to buy it this past weekend and i sure didnt know what i was missing out on until i played it the game was just to short and i was left wanting more) Defending the white house was awsome.
            Yeah, it was WAY too short, and it had that fricken cliffhanger ending.

Arkham Asylum-8/10 I didnt play this too much, only the first couple levels, but it was alright from what I could tell.
            sigpic

Comment

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories was the last game I played.

I would give "The Lost and the Damned" about an 8/10

And the Ballad of Gay Tony a 10/10. All because of that Yusef Amir character that you work for a few times. Dude cracks me up.
              sigpic

Comment

Resistance 2- 7/10. Just beat it a few hrs ago. A serviceable sequel to fall of man.

Comment

COD: MW2
                  9.5/10
                  Great game! Gameplay, Graphics, etc... everything is great. The only reason its not a 10 is because boosting online...this should be fixed soon however

Left 4 Dead 2
                  9/10
                  If you liked the first one you'll like this one. It's the best game to play with friends, but if you don't have xbox live dont buy it. The AI (survivors) in single player is absolutely pathetic.

The Beatles Rockband
                  10/10
                  Anyone who likes the Beatles will LOVE this game. The only bad thing is how expensive it can be

Batman: AA
                  8.5/10
                  The story is great and I love all the voice acting (all from the 90's cartoon series), but once you beat it the replayability is almost non existant.

New Super Mario Bros Wii
                  10/10
                  Just started this one, but if you liked the old gameboy mario games I highly recommend it. Plus the multiplayer is great.

Nice thread idea btw...cp

Comment

I've been playing a lot lately, but here are mine:

Empire: Total War: 8.5/10

Mass Effect: 10/10

Assassin's Creed 2: 9.5/10

Dragon Age: Origins: 10/10

Yeah. I love Bioware and RPG's.
                    sigpic
                    Props to Peerless^
                    Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                    Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                    Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                    Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      Yeah, it was WAY too short, and it had that fricken cliffhanger ending.

Arkham Asylum-8/10 I didnt play this too much, only the first couple levels, but it was alright from what I could tell.
                      Arkham Asylum was probably game of the year for me, 10/10, intense, dark, and utterly thrilling, took my breath away. How a superhero game should be.

Playing Dragon's Age: Origins right now. This has to be one of my all time favourites, 10/10, if anyone has played Knights of the Old Republic, they'll feel severe Deja vu.

Madden 10 - 8.5/10, huge improvements, but alot of flaws, most are incredibly minor (I just won the superbowl on my online franchise with people from scotland!! Fantasy Draft winner )

Comment

Gears of War - 7/10

Im addicted to the multiplayer

Comment

[QUOTE=Andyy_47;3090844]Arkham Asylum was probably game of the year for me, 10/10, intense, dark, and utterly thrilling, took my breath away. How a superhero game should be.

Exactly, that game was awesome

Comment

Forza Motorsport 3

10/10

Greatest racing game of all time!!!! Better than any Need For Speed/Project Gotham/Gran Turismo game I've ever played. Also bought the Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel with this which makes it even better (especially if you play in 1st person view like I do). Over 400 cars all with practically unlimited customization. Game of the year in my opinion, I will be playing this one for a long time.

Comment

Borderlands- 7/10.

Comment

Working...
                              X