No announcement yet.

Last Game You Played and Rate It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mario party 1 10/10 -- wish they characters could move around the board faster though

Comment

• PS2 version of Star Wars: the Force Unleashed > 360 version

Mass Effect 2 - 9.5/10
      My favorite game series ever.
      sigpic

Comment

• I been out of here for a while so let's catch up

Recently I been playing...

Darksiders: 7/10, very good under rated game. I actually liked hunting for the hidden items, armor pieces, etc, you should play it.

Splinter Cell Convinction:
        8.3/10 this was my first Splinter Cell game, i loved it, the extra mode is better than the story but still a good revenge game. Lots of multi player fun

Transformers WFC: Too early to tell, so far I cant say I like it much more than the fact that I'm a transformers nerd. I liked the 2nd movie game better than this so far...I'm saying 6.5/10

Whew lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
          PS2 version of Star Wars: the Force Unleashed > 360 version

Mass Effect 2 - 9.5/10
          My favorite game series ever.
          I like the 360 and PS3 versions of TFU, better than the PS2 and Wii versions.

And I agree, Mass Effect is amazing, and is also my favorite game series probably ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
            I been out of here for a while so let's catch up

Recently I been playing...

Darksiders: 7/10, very good under rated game. I actually liked hunting for the hidden items, armor pieces, etc, you should play it.

Splinter Cell Convinction:
            8.3/10 this was my first Splinter Cell game, i loved it, the extra mode is better than the story but still a good revenge game. Lots of multi player fun

Transformers WFC: Too early to tell, so far I cant say I like it much more than the fact that I'm a transformers nerd. I liked the 2nd movie game better than this so far...I'm saying 6.5/10

Whew lol...
            I like WFC better than ROTF. ROTF kinda sucked IMO, it was absolutely nothing to do after you beat the game, kinda like the first movie game. Only thing it had going for it was Multiplayer.

Other than that, it was basically a slightly improved version of the 1st Transformers movie game. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              I like WFC better than ROTF. ROTF kinda sucked IMO, it was absolutely nothing to do after you beat the game, kinda like the first movie game. Only thing it had going for it was Multiplayer.

Other than that, it was basically a slightly improved version of the 1st Transformers movie game. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
              I guess I was just referring to the single player with ROTF, I mean movie licensed games are never game of the year anyways and I expected more from this game but the extra modes and level system on WFC adds for sure

Comment

• NCAA '11 - 8.5/10

My friend brought this over yesterday and I was very impressed. It's so much better than Madden '11. I had a lot of fun torching my friend with Boise State.

God of War Collection - 8/10

Picked this up in a bundle with a red controller for $60. A great deal for PS3 owners, I would definitely recommend it.
                I have only played GoW 1 so far but it's a ton of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                  NCAA '11 - 8.5/10

My friend brought this over yesterday and I was very impressed. It's so much better than Madden '11. I had a lot of fun torching my friend with Boise State.

God of War Collection - 8/10

Picked this up in a bundle with a red controller for $60. A great deal for PS3 owners, I would definitely recommend it.
                  I have only played GoW 1 so far but it's a ton of fun.
                  and how would you know this? I like both franchises (NCAA and Madden), but generally the new NCAA is just getting last years Madden improvements.

I'm buying both... My guess is that I will play Madden more

Comment

• Alien Swarm - 9/10
                    Great free game from steam. Good Co-op.

NCAA 11 - 9.2/10
                    I hope Madden 11 is this good...

Comment

• If I were you guys I'd skip on buying Madden 11 if you love to play franchise mode because they haven't changed a single thing in that mode.

I think the people at EA are more going towards Madden 12 to have the bigger changes.

Comment

• NCAA 2011.. 8.5/10, I hope Madden learns something from the way NCAA does it's online Dynasty..

Great Game..
                        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          If I were you guys I'd skip on buying Madden 11 if you love to play franchise mode because they haven't changed a single thing in that mode.

I think the people at EA are more going towards Madden 12 to have the bigger changes.
                          I'm not a big fan of franchise mode...I have roster OCD so it annoys me if they aren't as close to correct as possible. I rarely play more than a season or two of franchise.

I've loved every Madden game I've had (every year going back to 03'), and I don't think that will change with the future installments.

Can't wait for Madden 11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            and how would you know this? I like both franchises (NCAA and Madden), but generally the new NCAA is just getting last years Madden improvements.

I'm buying both... My guess is that I will play Madden more
                            Sorry, I meant to say Madden '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                              Sorry, I meant to say Madden '10.
                              Well in that case you are correct

Just picked up NCAA 11 today...I am having a blast with it! I'm still looking forward to Madden 11 though. Both will be great games IMO

Comment

• Ncaa 11 8/10. Just started my dynasty last night, and currently 4-0. I wish the replays were better though. Other than that, it's fun and it'll tie me over til madden 11 drops.

Comment

Working...
                                X