Last Game You Played and Rate It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Madden 10) 9/10

I play online alot, so my beef comes from the glitchers and or laggers. I hope they figure that crap out some day! Also, the linebacker or linemen falling forward when you are not do anything....It would be a 10 for me if not for that.
    sigpic

Comment

NBA2K10-9/10 One of the funnest games I've ever played. My only problem with it is the menu. It isn't the greatest menu ever. This game is so good it makes me think what 2K sports could do with a NFL game on PS3/360. . .

Modern Warfare 2-7.5/10 I know a lot of people are in love with this game. And it is fun. The graphics are great. The storyline and missions are great. Online is good. BUT I personally hate the first person view. I will always dislike this and feel it takes away from the game. If it had the older the shoulder view of Socom I would've givin it a 9/10. They need to make that at least at option on all FPS games. . .
      sigpic
      MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Theres a movie thread and a music thread, so I thought there should finally be a thread where you can actually rate the games youve recently played.

Heres mine

Madden 10- 7.9/10
        Its an improvement over last year, and defintely a huge leap from 08, but it still has problems that shouldve been gone already.

Modern Warfare 2- 9.5/10
        Great, intense action. But I still like the first one slightly better.

Left 4 Dead 2- 8.7/10
        Fun, but gets repetative, especially on single player. Theres also a lack of those fun moments like when you first get a chainsaw and cut a zombie up- there just needs to be more weapons and cool things to do.

Assassins Creed 2- 9.6/10
        Beautiful cities, great animation, and a powerful story and characters. It quickly became one of my faves of all time.
        ive been playing these four games as well as Forza Motor Sports. I agree with all your ratings and as for forza id give it an 8 out of ten. really good graphics and fun racing but i dont like the customization of aspect. I feel like there needs to be more brands and what not of racing parts.
        Denver Native Born and Raised:go:

Comment

Rainbow Six Vegas 2-8.7/10
          Wanted-8.5/10
          Madden 10-8/10
          COD:MW2-10/10
          Assassins Creed 2-9/10
          Gears 2-9.7/10

all in that order
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
            Borderlands- 7/10.
            Ive wanted to play that, I thought it looked pretty good.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RickyVoorhees View Post
              NBA2K10-9/10 One of the funnest games I've ever played. My only problem with it is the menu. It isn't the greatest menu ever. This game is so good it makes me think what 2K sports could do with a NFL game on PS3/360. . .

Modern Warfare 2-7.5/10 I know a lot of people are in love with this game. And it is fun. The graphics are great. The storyline and missions are great. Online is good. BUT I personally hate the first person view. I will always dislike this and feel it takes away from the game. If it had the older the shoulder view of Socom I would've givin it a 9/10. They need to make that at least at option on all FPS games. . .
              There is a 3rd person playlist online. It's not very polished though, I prefer the first person view.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                There is a 3rd person playlist online. It's not very polished though, I prefer the first person view.
                Really? I haven't even played online yet. I got bored with it pretty fast. If I play online how to I get the 3rd person view?
                sigpic
                MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

I know it's old but I've been hooked on Fallout 3 lately it's one of the best games I've ever played. I'd give it a 9.5/10. I must say this game is incredibly unique. Unfortunately that will steer some people away but I would recommend this game to any experienced gamer.

also...

Left for Dead 2 - 6.5/10... lost interest in this game very fast. Don't get me wrong it's a pretty cool game but it's only fun to play online.

Modern Warfare 2 - 8/10... definitely an amazing game but I feel like it's also pretty overrated.

Madden 10 - 8/10... Far from perfect but still an awesome game.

and... what the heck... just downloaded Final Fantasy 8 on my PS3. A definite 10/10 on that one :salute!:
                  Last edited by TRUEBRONCOFAN24; 01-07-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                    dead rising 10/10 - Classic
                    This game was awful IMO lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                      dead rising 10/10 - Classic
                      i wouldnt really consider dead rising a classic it was fun but really nothing new

Comment

Fable II- 8/10..good game
                        sigpic

Comment

racthet clank 1-8/10

ratchet 2- 9/10

ratchet3 - 10/10

ratchet 4 - 7/10

i only have a ps2 so i cant play the 6th and 7th one
                          i know alot of games in the series
                          such as size matters and secret agent clank

size matters wasn't made by insomniac so it sucked and haven't played secret agent clank

I WANT A PS3
                          sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

Fallout 3-9.5.10
                            great game just like oblivion. Hmm, I wonder when the next TES is coming out..
                            sigpic

Comment

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune- 10/10

I think it is probably one of the two or three best games I have ever played. I can't wait until Gamefly sends me Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, I have heard that it is even better than the first one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                                Fallout 3-9.5.10
                                great game just like oblivion. Hmm, I wonder when the next TES is coming out..
                                Fallout 3 is a masterpiece. Are you getting Fallout New Vegas?

Comment

Working...
                                X