X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rdr. 9.7/10

Comment

• RDR: 9.7/10

A couple minor glitches in graphics prevent me from giving the whole 10/10, but other than that this game is flawless.
      Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• World Of Outlaws: Sprint Cars. 5/10. Good racing game, short career and has a few bugs but fun dirt racing if you enjoy Sprint cars and dirt racing. If not, you probably won't like it at all.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• UFC Undisputed 2010

8/10

great fun game career mode is a blast

Comment

• Uncharted 2 10/10. Just finished this game over the weekend. Simply incredible from beginning to end.

Comment

• 360 arcade game (idk if on PSN and drgaf) ToW Things On Wheels

Cheesy-fun mario-kart dumbed down kind of game with RC cars.

8.5/10 fun factor and for $10 brand new I really have no complaints so far.

another 360 arcade game (its on PC i heard but IDK about PSN and drgaf)

Beat Hazard

15/10 - that's not a typo - I'm over-ranking it.

It's galaga meets epileptic lighting, while battling your own music, and multiplayer is a blast. The more intense ur music is the more intense the enemies come, and the stronger ur lasers get, but as soon as there's a quiet second ur laser power ir about the equivalent of a pea-shooter, and all past enemies still remain on the screen.

Although, I've found the lighter/softer songs are harder as the game will still throw it's fair share of enemies at you, but you never really get too strong of weapons to protect urself.

OH and it's $5 brand new

GREAT games
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• I finally upgraded from a PS2 to a 360 and went a bit crazy. I bought a lot of games and haven't stopped playing for a week. I didn't even eat today

Out of the 8-10 games I've bought these are what I've played so far:

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 8/10
                Supa fun the first time through. When it first came out I saw someone say the story was short, and I disagree. It also has alot of cool detail, but you have to spend most of your time in Detective Mode so you don't get to look at everything, and that's really my only complaint. I'm about halfway through my second playthrough, and it's not as fun as the first time, but still enjoyable. There's alot you can do.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 9/10
                Smoothest and best shooter game I've ever played. I hate how short the story mode is though. I haven't played online yet.

Mass Effect - 9/10
                I've been playing this for a few days and I love it. I will definitely being playing through it at least one more time to decided what Shepard I want to bring into Mass Effect 2.
                Last edited by Skywalker; 06-23-2010, 03:42 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• MX vs ATV Reflex 9/10

Pretty fun if your into motocross or just racing, career mode is very long, online is also pretty good always busy. Only downside is it would be better if it included actual sponsors and bikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                    I give Just Cause 2 an 11/10
                    I sunk 102 hours into Just Cause 2, that's the most I've played a game since like FF7, it's my favorite game to come out in a long time, I agree on the 11/10.

Just finished Alan Wake for the second time, I'll give it a 9/10 for a crazy good story, decent and unique combat, and more points for how cool it is going to be to play the DLC's. It's short, but it's great and the next episodes will be neat. Also, the game actually scared me quite a bit in parts. Like F.E.A.R.

Comment

• Transformers: War For Cybertron: 8.5/10-Needed a little more replay value, but it's a very good game, and the multiplayer is fantastic.

Mass Effect 2: 10/10-Aside from a few glitches here and there, I really don't have anything bad to say about this game or its predecessor Mass Effect 1. Tons a replay value, a lot of DLC constantly coming out, great voice acting, and the gameplay is great overall..

Alpha Protocol: 3/10- I'm afraid I'd get banned if I tried to say too much about this game... Lets just say it was a great idea, but turned out a failed experiment.

Comment

• Football Manager 2010: Football Manager 2010 is produced by Sports Interactive, the leading soccer-manager games in the world. I thought I would play this game to get amped up for the World Cup and it worked.

Took control of Notts County got them to the Premiership, took over Inter after five years at the helm for the Magpies. Good times.

10/10.
                        Last edited by Vhailor; 06-25-2010, 06:13 AM.
                        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Infamous. 7/10.

Comment

• FIFA World Cup; South Africa. 8.5/10. Stupid Brazillians beat me in pk's in the finals! :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony View Post
                              Infamous. 7/10.
                              Man, thats one of the first times ive ever seen someone talk negativley about this game. I say its a 9/10. Has a lot of choices in the game, an interesting plot, and a huge city to use as your own personal jungle gym with your electric goodness

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                                Football Manager 2010: Football Manager 2010 is produced by Sports Interactive, the leading soccer-manager games in the world. I thought I would play this game to get amped up for the World Cup and it worked.

Took control of Notts County got them to the Premiership, took over Inter after five years at the helm for the Magpies. Good times.

10/10.
                                i'm playing this right now on my iPod...but i have no idea what i'm doing.
                                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                                X