X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Farming Simulator 2011

The combines are fun but overall, it's pretty weak. 4/10.

Leave a comment:

• Ei o Apple
    replied
    Call of Duty Black Ops

10/10

All around fantastic game.

Campaign and Multiplayer

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Fallout New Vegas. I give it a 9/10. Only thing I dock it for is that all the bugs and glitches that plagued Fallout 3 are back in full force in New Vegas which is just unacceptable.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    NBA 2k11 - 9.1/10
    - Would be perfect but the freezing and random sprees where the AI refuses to let you hit a jumper regardless of how open you are and they knock down threes regardless of how well defended they are is maddening.

NCAA 11 - 9/10
    - Best football game I've played since APF 2k8. I don't know why it's so much better than Madden 11... it confuses me.

Dead Rising 2 - 8.8/10
    - Really fun, destroying zombies never gets old, just wish the save system was better and that I had more time to play it

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    God of War Collection. Just finished the first game, which turned out to be a exhillarating yet frustrating game. Ares ain't no joke! lol. 8/10.

Leave a comment:

• Vhailor
    replied
    Football Manager 2011.

Fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Eddiemac730
    replied
    EA sports NHL 2011! 10/10

freaking amazing!..

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    So many good games are coming out! Reach 9/10

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    nba 2k11 --> 10/10

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Had to dig to find this topic. Almost got my platinum trophy for the game Singularity. I give it an 8/10. Good shooter, cool story but seems to borrow ideas from a lot of other games. Has multiplayer but its on life support at this point. Story is worth playing through though, I enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Madden 09 for playstation 2. we all know how great madden NFL is so 10/10
    i agree with you that was my favorite madden game

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    BERZERK-Atari 2600

9/10-Great, simple, fun, and addictive. Very hard though.

Leave a comment:

• Spirit
    replied
    Uno via Xbox Live Arcade

Basically the same as the card game, although I’ve never played. What makes it fun for me is the discovery and excitement of not knowing what the other player(s) will play. I usually play it at night when I just want to chill out. And playing with a partner is always a plus.

With partner 10/10

Without 8/10

Overall 9/10

Leave a comment:

• DBroncs04
    replied
    Final Fantasy XIII - 9/10.. I may be a FF homer for rating it that high. Would be better if it wasn't linear, but like old school FF and Dragon Warrior games that would make you think and free roam to figure out your next move.

Yakuza 3- 4/10.. Clunky gameplay, horrible graphics. And making you watch all those worthless cut scenes (guy runs to the beach to call the kids into the house, and runs back..come on).

God of War 3 - 9/10.. Badass game, great graphics. Got a little repetitive for me.

Dante's Inferno - 7/10 - Like GOW3, with a cheaper budget, worse story and character acting.

Demon Souls - 9/10 - Sick game, I don't care how hard it was. If you have time to invest, this is def. worth it. With a family, I didn't have the time it takes to really get through this game to the end.

Uncharted 2 - 10/10. Best game end to end I've played.

Split/Second - 7/10.. Like the originality, hate car games with generic cars. No upgrading, you have to take what they give you. Controls are easy to pick up, our 8 year old pretty much beat this on his own.

Just got Heavy Rain and Just Cause 2 in the mail from GameFly.. Like the reviews so far on the latter, looking forward to that one.

Anyone have any decent RPG's for PS3? Final Fantasy got me missing playing them... I have Trinity Universe in my queue.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Madden 09 for playstation 2. we all know how great madden NFL is so 10/10

Leave a comment:

Working...
X