Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking About Buying a PS3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You can actually sell your broken 360 to gamestop for like 40 dollars store credit which you can put towards a PS3 that what I did.

    I got $180 store credit for my games and Broken 360

    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

    Comment


    • #17
      I think that anyone who enjoys videgames can agree that both the 360 and PS3 are amazing. I chose the PS3 for 3 main reasons. 1-Socom Confrontation. I loved playing Socom online on the PS2 and was expecting much more than I got with Confrontation. 2-Bluray. Simply put it makes watching movies at home a lot better. 3-I'm not a big fan of the Xbox controllers. . .
      sigpic
      MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
        You can actually sell your broken 360 to gamestop for like 40 dollars store credit which you can put towards a PS3 that what I did.

        I got $180 store credit for my games and Broken 360

        I was going to sell my XBOX to gamestop but I was pissed at how little they offered. I had over $1,200 bucks into all the stuff I was trying to sell them and the most they would give me for a working Xbox, 20 GB hard drive, 14 games, two wireless controllers, a headset, and two power bricks was like a 180 bucks.

        I ended up selling it all on craigslist for 300, just enough to buy a new 120 GB PS3 slim.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          i'm thinking about buying a ps3 for two reasons... my 360 seems like its about to die any minute... and the ps3 has blue ray... might as well get a blue ray player and a system that will last me until the next generation of consoles all in one, right?
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RickyVoorhees View Post
            I think that anyone who enjoys videgames can agree that both the 360 and PS3 are amazing. I chose the PS3 for 3 main reasons. 1-Socom Confrontation. I loved playing Socom online on the PS2 and was expecting much more than I got with Confrontation. 2-Bluray. Simply put it makes watching movies at home a lot better. 3-I'm not a big fan of the Xbox controllers. . .
            Wow, basically the 3 reasons I'm happy to have one. Been playing socom since the first one, socom 2, 3, and CA. I'm also disappointed on what I got out of confrontation. Heard new DLC came out recently though - with maps like night stalker, blizzard, vigilance, and something else. Really wanna just try it out again since I love those maps. Bit pricey though.. - 15 bucks :| have you tried it?
            XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
            PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

            Comment


            • #21
              BUY IT..its worth it just for MGS4 and its 1 hour 15 min long ending credits p
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                If it really only was 2 and a half years ago and you have the RROD (the 3 red lights), it is under warranty still. Microsoft extended the warranty for any Xbox360 to get the RROD (the 3 red lights) for 3 years past purchase date.

                Go to Xbox.com/support and go through the Wizard there to try the basic fixes (like unplugging, etc) then if it doesn't work, they tell about the warranty at the end and give you a link.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Firstwave64 View Post
                  BUY IT..its worth it just for MGS4 and its 1 hour 15 min long ending credits p
                  LOL! those end credits were way to long but hey all those hardworking people deserve that credit for making the best video game of all time.

                  The multiplayer for Metal Gear is awsome with the expantions and survival mode, the customization of your char. is also without equal in the online shooter genre

                  To the OP: I say get what u can for your fakebox gear and get a real system w/ bluray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I couldn't care less about online 'party' mode. Everytime I've gone online to play games I've come across punk kids who mouth off at every opportunity and then disconnect when things don't go their way.

                    I'm happy playing games alone or with mates when they come over to my house.

                    Anyway, nowdays I don't have that much time for games, maybe a few hours a week.

                    I've been loyal to Sony for many years and not just for gaming consoles. I find their products superior to most and that's why I will continue to support Playstation over Xbox.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X