No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 E74 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Xbox came back today! I sent it in on the 19th and got it today on the 27 so it came back pretty fast.

Plus they gave me a 1 month Xbox live card too.

Woohoo I can get Madden roster updates now!

Comment

that's awesome dude

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
        My Xbox came back today! I sent it in on the 19th and got it today on the 27 so it came back pretty fast.

Plus they gave me a 1 month Xbox live card too.

Woohoo I can get Madden roster updates now!
        that's awesome! glad you got it back rather quickly, and about the Madden roster updates, all you have to have is the free account to get access to those :-)
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          that's awesome! glad you got it back rather quickly, and about the Madden roster updates, all you have to have is the free account to get access to those :-)
          Whoops I meant to say the 12th not the 19th. The 19th is when they received it.

I still think it was pretty fast though.

And are you kidding me about the free account?!!?!? :doh:

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Whoops I meant to say the 12th not the 19th. The 19th is when they received it.

I still think it was pretty fast though.

And are you kidding me about the free account?!!?!? :doh:
            nope, dead serious lol... you still have to have the paid account to play games and all, but roster updates are free, which i'm glad they finally did lol
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
              Can someone please tell me all of these supposed problems with PS3? I've had one for 6 months and I've yet to figure these out
              My friend bought a PS3 about 2 months after launch and it came with broken wifi and Sony refused to repair it, and now plenty of people are getting YLOD (yellow light of death), of which 3 of my friends have had.

Back in 7/09 PS3 was sent in for YLOD. I have a CECHE01 80 GB model, was fixed for about $190 and sent back. Now 5 months later here I am again with a system that needs to be sent in. My question is, Am I to be expected to pay $190 every 5 to 6 months to have the same thing fixed? Be like buying a car only to change out the engine every year. Seriously! I really can't see how this can be legal. If I do indeed have to go down this road again then fine, however I will be starting a insurance company for gaming units cause this is BS. I could make some money off of SCEA and there poor quality atleast..... I could be onto something here?
              His forum post

i've had 8 refurbs each 1 lasts less and less. they scam everyone into paying more money i even told them they have a scam going with the repair centers. my original, launch 80gig ylod'd on me in 5 months after purchase. yes it is the same as op's ceheo1 or something like that. anyways my last one died a day out of the 90day crap warranty while playing uncharted 2 it hard locked my system. i turned it off now it won't, turn on again. so i bought a 250gb slim instead of paying to get another pos ps3 from them that i'll have to pay more money out in 90 day's to get another one. the funny thing is that, the system was running very smooth no signs of anything wrong then boom dead. ticks me off
              A reply

Wouldn't be surprised to see a meltdown at some point. Anybody remember when pretty much 100% of the first wave of PS2's ended up not being able to read DVD's after a while?
              Last edited by Hoserman117; 01-28-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X