Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man 4 Cancelled

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2010/01/11/12425481-ap.html

Both Sam Rami and Tobey Maguire are out.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Good.....

Nothing can excuse that piece of crap called Spider Man 3.

I honestly think it should have ended at 2.

Comment

Well ya know, almost $900,000,000 in ticket sales for #3 disagree with you on that, but whatever. They said it will delay the movie from May 2011 to May 2012, so at least they are gonna be brining him back.

Now if they really are starting over, with a younger Peter Parker in High School, then they need to have a classic villian from that era, like the Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter, The Kingpin or someone like that.

And they ABSOLUTELY should incorporate Gwen Stacey somehow into this one, that is one of the BIGGEST focal points in his life, after her death, it changed forever after that, and has never been examined.

Then starting with #5 don't you think he should team up with someone, especially Daredevil? He was the one Superhero who always had a partner quite often, it only stands to reason.

And on a side note, where the HELL is the Avenger movie? Are they even doing it any more?
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

=Axemaster;3124186]Well ya know, almost $900,000,000 in ticket sales for #3 disagree with you on that, but whatever. They said it will delay the movie from May 2011 to May 2012, so at least they are gonna be brining him back.

Now if they really are starting over, with a younger Peter Parker in High School, then they need to have a classic villian from that era, like the Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter, The Kingpin or someone like that.
        They are thinking about rebooting the whole series and putting Peter back in High school

[B]And they ABSOLUTELY should incorporate Gwen Stacey somehow into this one, that is one of the BIGGEST focal points in his life, after her death, it changed forever after that, and has never been examined.
        I agree that would be awesome

Then starting with #5 don't you think he should team up with someone, especially Daredevil? He was the one Superhero who always had a partner quite often, it only stands to reason.
        they cant put Daredevil into spidey's movies because of stupid copy right laws Sony owns Spidey where as New Regency owns Daredevil so they wont incorporate other superheros together minus Captain America, Iron man, Hulk, and Thor theyre owned by Marvel Studios

And on a side note, where the HELL is the Avenger movie? Are they even doing it any more?
        they are working on it it wont be here till 2012 because Thor and Captain America are still being produced...you cant have an Avengers movie without introducing the Characters first

Comment

Spider Man 3 was the biggest joke ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
            Well ya know, almost $900,000,000 in ticket sales for #3 disagree with you on that, but whatever. They said it will delay the movie from May 2011 to May 2012, so at least they are gonna be brining him back.

And they ABSOLUTELY should incorporate Gwen Stacey somehow into this one, that is one of the BIGGEST focal points in his life, after her death, it changed forever after that, and has never been examined.

Last I heard was Memorial Day 2012.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

darn you rami!

you better make us a new evil dead movie if your not going to make a spidy 4!
              Last edited by jc13; 01-12-2010, 08:12 PM.
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                Spider Man 3 was the biggest joke ever...
                i think that those movies were made to attract and entertain a younger generation.

they where fun movies.

i doubt that sony and rami cared about all the nerds and fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  darn you rammi!

you better make us a new evil dead movie if your not going to make a spidy 4!
                  I heard they are going to remake it with Sam Raimi.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                    I heard they are going to remake it with Sam Raimi.
                    it would be cool if they made it with advanced claymation insted of cg.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                      it would be cool if they made it with advanced claymation insted of cg.
                      I miss that in movies. In different cases the claymation look would appeal more than pure CG.

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

Comment

I agree a classic villan would be cool, I like Kraven or maybe someone else from the Sinister Six like Mysterio or something. But as far as incorporating Gwen into the story these movies are never 100% correct as far as the comic history goes. They already introduced Gwen later in the story and skipped past the whole fact that she was part of his original past, they also chose to put Mary Jane as his first love interest. Unless they start over from square one like with the Hulk they already established his history. But maybe that is what they are going to do, start over and make it comic book correct. I kind of hope so because that is the story I grew up with and its what I know. Same with the X-Men movies they are such a hodgepodge of X-Men history its ridiculous. But I understand why they do it, its for marketing and updating to modern times and trying to appeal to younger audiences.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                            I agree a classic villan would be cool, I like Kraven or maybe someone else from the Sinister Six like Mysterio or something. But as far as incorporating Gwen into the story these movies are never 100% correct as far as the comic history goes. They already introduced Gwen later in the story and skipped past the whole fact that she was part of his original past, they also chose to put Mary Jane as his first love interest. Unless they start over from square one like with the Hulk they already established his history. But maybe that is what they are going to do, start over and make it comic book correct. I kind of hope so because that is the story I grew up with and its what I know. Same with the X-Men movies they are such a hodgepodge of X-Men history its ridiculous. But I understand why they do it, its for marketing and updating to modern times and trying to appeal to younger audiences.
                            I understand why they would want to modernize these superhero movies, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to improve upon the best original story, from the best story teller, from the best comic book hero in HISTORY, and that is Stan Lee/Jack Kirby Spider - Man. They would be WISE to start all anew like they did with the latest Hulk and then go from there.

That is messes up about different companies owning the rights to different superheros. Stan Lee probably didnt give a crap, since it took 20-25 YEARS to finally get that movie made, he was just so excited it was finally done.
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

I liked Spiderman 3. Sure it was cheesy and the acting was pretty bad at parts. The whole Emo-Peter Parker part was just awful. It's actually so bad that it entertains me. The part when he's walking around on the street checking out every girl that walks by him is just hilarious. Toby McGuire was just not meant to play that "badass" role.

Comment

Working...
                              X