Team CoCo v Team Leno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team CoCo v Team Leno

So who are you siding with? will you watch leno on tonight show? what do u want conan to do?
    Team CoCo
    84.62%
    Team Leno
    15.38%

Conando.
    Its gonna suck not having him on the air till next fall.
    sigpic

Comment

I've never been to Florida. :go:

Comment

ITS ME, CONANDO!

if i didn't already have a badass avatar, i would so make that mine. I've seen 95% of the tonight show with conan so far... I have yet to attend his show though, i will try one day. I hope he's still in LA for a while.

Comment

Conan is cool, but Leno is Leno. Thats why they are paying O'Brien some crazy jack just to go away.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
            Conan is cool, but Leno is Leno. Thats why they are paying O'Brien some crazy jack just to go away.
            ive watched almost every tonight show in the last 4 years(yea i have no life). I prefered leno over conan, but I'll just feel dirty watching leno.

Comment

Conan because he's funnier

Comment

I've never thought Conan was funny.
                sigpic

Comment

When Leno had the Tonight Show I watched him.

Don't much care for O'Brien's Tonight Show.

I prefer Letterman and Ferguson.

But, NBC is doing Conan wrong. So, even though I won't watch it. I'm voting for O'Brien.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

This was pretty interesting read/watching!

Obviously not coming stateside I don't see much of your talk show hosts other than in the odd youtube video when they're interviewing celebs or the odd monologue.

I've never once laughed at Jay Leno. I don't understand how he's so succesful, he's seems to still be around for the nostalgia more than the quality to me. But I'm an outside so I don't know.

Conan's stuff has been sprinkled over the internet on ytmnd and such for a while now and I can't help but laugh at it, he's got my kind of humour. Some of it is eh, the bear joke went over my head.

Comment

CoCo all the way.
                      sigpic

Comment

Been a Conan fan since he started. At least now I don't have to see who has a better show between him and Letterman. Hope Fox or someone else picks him up.
                        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

Leno rubs me the wrong way. Conan is hilarious and he's a better host. Though I gotta say his writers make me say "Whaaa..." sometimes.

Comment

I do not like either one. I used to like Letterman, but he started to get to political.

NBC has screwed up the Tonight Show since they force Johnny Carson out. The bypassed Letterman, Carson choice for replacement. Then when Letterman wanted out the offered to kick Jay to the curb, but he did not want to do that to his friend, and he would be replace Leno not Carson which was his dream. Fast forward to 2004, in fear Coco would leave for another network the offered him the Tonight Show in 2009. Then they did not want Leno to leave so the did the Jay Leno Show. Which as we all now know was not a good idea. All that work to have Coco still leave, and with $32 mil. This is the biggest screw up since new Coke.
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X